MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

Reaction score
Wentz is not a useless bum, as many here claim.

Nor is Wentz Heavens gift to quarterbacking, as others claim.

He's pretty good. And getting better.

Dak Prescott is also pretty good. And also getting better.

Posters with extreme views of Wentz have an agenda, pure and simple.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
It’s probably moreso them reacting to the equally rediculous posters that try to claim Wentz is head and shoulders better than Dak. Which is also not the case.
When Prescott was doing it last year, it was his supporting cast. When Matt Bonner is doing not this year, with a better supporting cast, it's all him and no mention of his supporting cast. Hilarious TBH. Especially considering Daks number are better this year as well with garbage around him

Reaction score
€£¥£ Carson Wentz

Dirty arse Eagle.

I want the Eagle’s team plane to crash into the Atlantic, or any large body of water. No fish killed, only Eagles’ players.

And please keep your wah wah replies to yourselves.

Yes, I really want that.
A bit extreme, but I understand the sentiment.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen made fun of those who EARLY on liked Wentz before the draft. He started being sarcastic to make fun of him, and those that liked him early on. When the scouts starting taking notice of Wentz leading up to the draft... Risen changed his shtick to if he is so great the Cowboys must trade up to get him or be a failure. I personally think he did this to hedge his himself to still complain about the Cowboys.

When the eagles took him it just gave him even more reason to complain and continue what at one time was funny but now is old and lame routine.

Just remember it all started out making fun of Carson and those that liked him before he shot up the draft boards.
I don't think many of us take him seriously. He's more of a running joke. With all due respect, of course. Lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
€£¥£ Carson Wentz

Dirty arse Eagle.

I want the Eagle’s team plane to crash into the Atlantic, or any large body of water. No fish killed, only Eagles’ players.

And please keep your wah wah replies to yourselves.

Yes, I really want that.
I think you need a Whataburger! Lol

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't have to have an agenda to say Wentz is a darn good young QB.

Because he is... Just sucks he is a Eagle.

To me the impressive part is the Eagles... Seem, as it is still early one, seems that they may have hit on a good HC

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You don't have to have an agenda to say Wentz is a darn good young QB.

Because he is... Just sucks he is a Eagle.

To me the impressive part is the Eagles... Seem, as it is still early one, seems that they may have hit on a good HC
This is exactly it.

It’s horribad this dude is an Eagle.

All we can do is pray for a murder or natural disaster that leaves him without a right arm or leg.