MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well you're right there. I won't find any posts of mine saying 'hey, in case any of you think I'm not serious I really do like Wentz!'

I don't have "shtick". That's simply what you try to pass it off as. Here's what I have. The maturity to still think a player's great regardless of who he plays for.

Wentz was the #1 rated player on the Cowboys board. Had the Cowboys drafted him I'd be the most popular person around here for doing the same thing I'm doing now.

So the problem is you not me.

Ahhh but I said we'll before the draft some of us liked him and you made fun of him by calling him silly names and making jokes. You did not come around D to him u till later when the scouts started praising him and he shot up the boards.

You can play your little sarcastic shtick game all you want. I remember it.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Perhaps.

I think he's decent at this point. I'd rather see him go thru this year before we can make a better evaluation. Last year at this time people were raving about him and he ended up having a lousy season.

This year he's much better, but they've changed things for him and the offense and it takes time for D-Coordinators to adjust.

Dak has simply outplayed him so far in his career and it's not even close. Anybody who refuses to acknowledge that either has an agenda or some tired schtick.

YR
I don't think i can say this enough but i really enjoy your analysis. Even when we have disagreed i like that you back up your opinion with facts. Great job

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Ahhh but I said we'll before the draft some of us liked him and you made fun of him by calling him silly names and making jokes. You did not come around D to him u till later when the scouts started praising him and he shot up the boards.

You can play your little sarcastic shtick game all you want. I remember it.
Great point