MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

Reaction score
Perhaps.

I think he's decent at this point. I'd rather see him go thru this year before we can make a better evaluation. Last year at this time people were raving about him and he ended up having a lousy season.

This year he's much better, but they've changed things for him and the offense and it takes time for D-Coordinators to adjust.

Dak has simply outplayed him so far in his career and it's not even close. Anybody who refuses to acknowledge that either has an agenda or some tired schtick.

YR
No question, Dak was far better last year. It wasn't close.

As for this year, Wentz has closed the gap considerably. These last 4 games, there is little to choose between the 2.

As I write this, he throws another TD pass.

No agenda here.

Sydla

Reaction score
You actually think Eagles fans hype up Dak to other Eagles fans and say, "yay, great pass Dak, see, I told you guys he was good"! I don't mind people giving players on other teams props, even our most hated rivals, but my brother, you guys go way overboard.

Don't really care what Eagles fans think of Dak.

They are an ignorant lot.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Man, Wentz is damn good.

I thought he'd be turnover prone in the NFL, but he fits this Eagles offense perfectly. He reads the field quickly.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
eagles are going to win this game looks like if wentz don't get hurt they wont lose many games

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wentz can play.....almost as good as Weeden

09000d5d828a4d78_video_cp.jpg

Passed on Wentz; took Weeden.

Cleveland being Cleveland.