MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

superonyx

Reaction score
Man, Wentz is damn good.

I thought he'd be turnover prone in the NFL, but he fits this Eagles offense perfectly. He reads the field quickly.
He is a good player no doubt.
This offense does help make QBs look good also. Andy Reid put McNabb in the HOF with this offense and Alex Smith is an MVP candidate.

popp1234

Reaction score
I swear when I joined this forum a few weeks ago, I thought I was joining a cowboys message board. Not a Philadelphia Eagles love fest.

Good lord.

It gets insufferable. I ******* swear. If I could watch the game right now, I would not put up with this crap!!

RS12

Reaction score
09000d5d828a4d78_video_cp.jpg

Passed on Wentz; took Weeden.

Cleveland being Cleveland.
About the only thing they have in common is the ginger thing.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I swear when I joined this forum a few weeks ago, I thought I was joining a cowboys message board. Not a Philadelphia Eagles love fest.

Good lord.
You’re not.

Plenty of us foam at the mouth against anything non-Cowboys. They say it’s rabies.

Just remember, the Pats are off limits. They are all-mighty and the truth :)

(JK, Zoners. Kinda)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Bismarck.
German battleship sunk during WWII,,,of the 2,200 personal onboard only 118 survived,,, and a cat named 'Oskar',,it was found floating on a board by HMS COSSACK whose crew not knowing its name aptly named it 'Oscar',,, it subsequently survived two more ships sinking beneath the waves to their watery graves,,, that was one BADASSEDCATo_O