MNF thread Hawks-Vikes

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I've noticed this lately, but the Vikings have players that are really hard to tackle. Fast as well. Smart coaching.

Vikings are serious. Very serious.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Vikings run blocking brings a tear to my eye,we used to be this good just a few years ago.now everyone on the line is struggling.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I've noticed this lately, but the Vikings have players that are really hard to tackle. Fast as well. Smart coaching.

Vikings are serious. Very serious.
Zimmer has done a nice job weathering a lot of the storms they have experienced.

That is why I don't get people thinking he is on the hot seat and of course, a candidate for the Dallas job.

gmb1

Reaction score
Mike Zimmer and Terrance Newman doing well in Minnesota. Must be nice....

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
If ESPN adds SAS to the booth, it might add some new dynamic to the broadcast to be honest

I know, I know .. he is as annoying as a scratch in the middle of your back or even more, but you gotta admit he can grab attention sometimes and I think MNF booth is a good spot for him with this crew

:cool:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Vikings run blocking brings a tear to my eye,we used to be this good just a few years ago.now everyone on the line is struggling.
That is all Kubiak and the pure zone scheme. Kind of what he were getting to with Callahan when things were clicking with Murray.

Zeke-2K-Yards

Reaction score
Yeah it’d be hard to imagine Dallas running that play on the goal line and Zeke or Pollard getting in the end zone much less untouched lol

GMO415

Reaction score
Wow...imagine we could have had Josh Gordon....

reddyuta

Reaction score
you cant tell me that the Vikes Oline is more talented than ours,we just have been ****** the whole season at run blocking.