MNF thread Hawks-Vikes

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is Wilson doing, trying to whine like Brady and Rodgers, for an obvious no call.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Oh look, so thats how a good D Line looks like .

We got the 100 million dollar man , but sadly he can't to that .

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Anyone notice how Wilson runs the ball when he has to on multiple occasions? That could be Dak, but NOPE :facepalm:.
I have said it multiple times. It might have been coached out of him.

All I know is that he was a runner at Mississippi State. He has done it with success at times in Dallas.

Someone should ask him that pointed question at a PC.

Aven8

Reaction score

All I know is that he was a runner at Mississippi State. He has done it with success at times in Dallas.

It has definitely been coached out of him. When we are winning and going he’s running. I’m so sick of JG.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

WHY!? What is the reasoning behind this? Why do they view mobile QB's as disgusting? That's a great asset to have. I'd rather have a mobile QB like Wilson than a pure pocket passer like Brady. This coaching staff is so freaking stupid it really pisses me off.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think the PC questions are screened. If one does go rogue and slip one through, they are banned from the facility. Press credentials revoked.

No tough questions allowed.

Alexander

Reaction score
I have to put it out there.

Dalvin Cook > Elliott

At least in terms of how he is used.

Cook is a smooth receiver. Elliott looks like a bum in the passing game unless it is a very low degree of difficulty.

Alexander

Reaction score
I think the PC questions are screened. If one does go rogue and slip one through, they are banned from the facility. Press credentials revoked.

No tough questions allowed.
Then ask that idiot Garrett. Or especially Jones in one of his drunk moments.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Stefanski getting talked up.

People thought I was crazy bringing him up as a HC candidate here. Dude will most likely be interviewed, at the very least.

Alexander

Reaction score
It has definitely been coached out of him. When we are winning and going he’s running. I’m so sick of JG.
The season opener looks like what I think Prescott should be. Every game to start with.

He will not be a pure dropback passer who can deliver the throws to the level he needs to. Kitna has done some nice work, but there are limits here.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak could be Wilson 2.0

but garrett has other plans , like pocket passer :facepalm:

Dak has always reminded me of a Wilson Lite. Not quite as good as Wilson, but Wilson could honestly be his ceiling if they let him run the ball and grow like the QB he should be. They are so similar but they are forcing Dak to be someone he isn't. Maybe Dak doesn't want to be a mobile QB? I don't know. It's weird.