**MNF TV SITUATION**

djmajestik

Reaction score
On another thread Legends heard from WKBW (Buffalo area) and they emailed him to say they WILL be showing the Boys game, so if you get that station in NY you should be ok.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
According to the program director at WKBW we should be ok. He may have just been scared that I may go pycho and told me what I wanted to hear but I hope that's not the case! lol

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Just curious what kind of font ur useing looks like an old typewriter to me

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
JakeCamp12 said:
"whew" living in S.NJ near Phildelphia finally came in handy...:)

who would of thunk it! lol

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old post, but I had a question about this. Shouldn't Fox have the rights to this game, not ABC/ESPN? Shouldn't this game be a regional game only? This wasn't going to be a national game before, why should it now? This game should be on Fox in the NY/LA area, and ABC/ESPN should have nothing to do with it.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i guess it could be because its a monday night.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The last time this happened ABC did not show the game that was moved to Monday. The game wasn't on nationally. I had to use Directv to see any of it.

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
Hey, I know how some of you peeps up in the NYC area feel. something similiar happened to me with the Cowboys vs. Seahawks last season. (on a MNF) I live over here in the ChicagO area, and there was a Bank on fire downtown. they had this on all channels almost. INCLUDIN THE MOST IMPORTANT!! ABC!!! which had the Boyz' game!!! I missed all 1st half!! and began to watch it till like 8 Mins left in 3rd. QT. i was pissed!! although @ the end, the boyz' won the game!!

But hey!! it sux , cuz i dont have DTV, and I only mostly watch the boyz' on nationally televised games. (2-3 times a season) all the show here are BEARS!! ..yuck!!