MNF- Vikings at Seahawks

reddyuta

Reaction score
This rushing attack is really hard to stop,all 3 are really physical like Zeke.Wish we had somebody to spell Zeke who had some skill.

Big D

Reaction score
best deep ball in the game and misses two back to back. it happens.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Lol. These refs are a joke. How do you get the number right but the team wrong. And then say it's an automatic first down. It takes the Vikings going crazy for them to correct it.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I tuned in to watch a Monday Night Football game and it looks like a costume party broke out......................

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I can't decide which is more annoying : The constant commercials or the officiating...................

reddyuta

Reaction score
Seahwks really dont need to throw the ball,they can just run on every play with the 3 Rbs.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the next two weeks there will be games Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Get ready for some ...bad referees....

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Seattle is a much different team on the road. Get them out of that huge advantage they have at home, they look average. But they have developed a good ruj game now which worries me. I don't fear Cousins one bit, but Thielen/Diggs are pretty great.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Seattle is a much different team on the road. Get them out of that huge advantage they have at home, they look average. But they have developed a good ruj game now which worries me. I don't fear Cousins one bit, but Thielen/Diggs are pretty great.

I trust Knights Vander Esche/Smith will be up to the challenge of stopping the Seahawks 3 headed rushing monster........................