MNF- Vikings at Seahawks

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What happened to the Vikings defense, a few years ago they were one of the better ones.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Vikings offense looks awful tonight. cousins man I can not believe he is making 25 million.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
8 seconds of pass protection and you throw it for no gain ?

Has Wilson been studying tapes of Dak ?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They showed a graphic where it stated Seattle OT Germain Ifedi had been flagged 26 times in the past two seasons.

I can't even imagine how that is acceptable. And he is barely a mediocre player.

Tyron Smith with a knee brace on his arm commits three holding penalties last night and everyone is losing their mind.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
rooting for the bears next week to knock out the packers.
If the Packers somehow beat the bears, they will win their last two against the Jets and lions.

If the vikes lose tonight, the Packers will trail them by one game. In front of the Packers are the skins, eagles, and panthers.

I think if the vikes collapse green bay will be in if they win their last three

MCMetal69

Reaction score
How in the world can they spot a hands-to-the-face in that mass of humanity along the line of scrimmage , yet miss a blatant face mask on the guy who's carrying the ball ?

reddyuta

Reaction score
If the panthers and Vikings both falter then it opens the door to the PAckers and eagles.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Vikings offense looks awful tonight. cousins man I can not believe he is making 25 million.
Which is why Dak is about to get PAID.

Look at what guys like Stafford (never won a playoff game), Jimmy g., Cam, and cousins are getting. Hell, even bortles.

John813

Reaction score
My hate for Cousins is rising fast.

27 yards in a half. gfy