Monday Night Football: Falcons at Eagles

HungryLion

Reaction score
Sure, but it wasn't and if you don't put the ball in the air, you win.

I agree it was a bad call.

That being said, if they run it. They still may lose. The falcons offense looked like it could have scored faster if they needed.

The true story is the eagles defense just folding that badly in that situation. It was pathetic and I loved it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Kirk cousins earning his paycheck,,, way to go dude!
Cousins came through at the end for the Falcons. It sure helps when he had all day all game long to sit in the pocket and find his open receivers, plus a very good crop of excellent running backs who ran well all game long as well. Along with a defense that limited the Eagles and sealed the game with an interception.

Wish we had that.

rambo2

Reaction score
Cousins came through at the end for the Falcons. It sure helps when he had all day all game long to sit in the pocket and find his open receivers, plus a very good crop of excellent running backs who ran well all game long as well. Along with a defense that limited the Eagles and sealed the game with an interception.

Wish we had that.
Number 7 would look good in a Cowboy uniform.

rambo2

Reaction score
I agree it was a bad call.

That being said, if they run it. They still may lose. The falcons offense looked like it could have scored faster if they needed.

The true story is the eagles defense just folding that badly in that situation. It was pathetic and I loved it.
Their defense was already spent. They thought that had already won and had nothing left.

reddyuta

Reaction score
100 Kellen's fault.they were running the ball well and could have easily got the 4 yards in two tries and it could have taken more than a minute off the clock,that is the smart play.it also makes the Falcons more predictable as they have to throw to the sidelines on every throw.