Monday Night Football: Falcons at Eagles

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Way better than we got going on on our side of the fence…

This isn’t as bad a combo as many are being led to believe. Quite honestly I’d fear this combo more than our own if I were any other team in the NFL. This is nothing to celebrate and we should be weary of this team for a long time coming. I hate Philly but let’s be realistic here.
Fear Hurts and Moore? This Eagles team is a mess. Hurts is second rate, secondary is crap, run D is crap and on Offense Boy Wonder is outright garbage.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's this kind of loss that might send Sirianni over the edge......:laugh:

Edi7nkcESm5dBQSa.jpg:large
Screenshot-20231231-150019-Gallery.jpg

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They will whoop Dallas arse.
Sad but true. It’s going to hurt less for us when it happens. I don’t think a lot of fans on this board realize just how horrid the cowboys’ future is this season. The Eagles may not be as good as anticipated but they are certainly better than we are, both on paper and in execution.

We’re in for the long haul. We’re going to get mollywhopped when we face Filthy.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sad but true. It’s going to hurt less for us when it happens. I don’t think a lot of fans on this board realize just how horrid the cowboys’ future is this season. The Eagles may not be as good as anticipated but they are certainly better than we are, both on paper and in execution.

We’re in for the long haul. We’re going to get mollywhopped when we face Filthy.
Fans on this forum have been spewing that trash, for the past few years, and have been made a fool.