Monday Night Football: Falcons at Eagles

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The only way you give them a chance is an incomplete pass. That's on the coach.
Dude......The Falcons drive was 6 plays 1:05 to score....and they were burning clock in the end..... :laugh:

Captain Kirk had the starship @ warp speed.......

Kellen had nothing to do with that L.......It was the perfect play call......What more do you want? They kick that FG either way.....@ least he was trying to get the 1st....get the first down....hell.... they probably take a knee and it's ball game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

It's this kind of loss that might send Sirianni over the edge......:laugh:

Edi7nkcESm5dBQSa.jpg:large

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Dude......The Falcons drive was 6 plays 1:05 to score....and they were burning clock in the end..... :laugh:

Captain Kirk had the starship @ warp speed.......

Kellen had nothing to do with that L.......It was the perfect play call......What more do you want? They kick that FG either way.....@ least he was trying to get the 1st....get the first down....hell.... they probably take a knee and it's ball game.
It is a dumb play when you have been running it so well all night and an easy pickup on the ground. Kellen Moore is an idiot and glad he is on the Eagles.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts signed a 5 year , $255,000,000 contract with the Philadelphia Eagles .

AND HE HAS KELLEN AS OC !!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
Way better than we got going on on our side of the fence…

This isn’t as bad a combo as many are being led to believe. Quite honestly I’d fear this combo more than our own if I were any other team in the NFL. This is nothing to celebrate and we should be weary of this team for a long time coming. I hate Philly but let’s be realistic here.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The clock doesn't stop on a fumble.
But the defense can recover the ball, and the clock does stop for review or change of possession. Don't get me wrong, I understand what you are saying, I just don't think that was a hard ball to catch. Barkley, has caught more difficult passes.