Monday Night Football games thread

GINeric

Reaction score
Cousins is Cousins, but guys end up on second teams for a variety of reasons. Stafford and Russell Wilson are on their second teams. So is Tom Brady.

That alone isn't an indictment.

Brady is on his second team after 20 years.... meaning, his team believed in his ability to keep him that long. Stafford and Wilson were on their teams longer than Cousins was in Washington.

Again.... there's a reason he got franchised and never maxed out and allowed to go to Minnesota.... thats an indictment.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Eagles D is putting it on them. Holding Cook to under 1 ypc. Impressive.

Reactions: BAT

Proof

Reaction score
I dunno. I think Hurts looks pretty good. More then that though, I think his passing game has steadily (though not dramatically) improved over time in the league. I don’t feel confident at all predicting he won’t keep improving his passing game to be a very compelling and successful QB in this league. On top of that, Philly did a good job improving his passing options this year. They’ve got a dangerous offense.

those things are related.

GINeric

Reaction score
Yep... thats like the 4th int Cousins almost threw.... he's definitely top 7.....

(Yawn)

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
No shortage of hangovers in Philly tomorrow.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Cousins is downright terrible. Part of me wants the Eagles to score so I can go to bed lol. The Vikings are a trainwreck.