Monday night football thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Urban is one of the sleaziest coaches ever. And that is saying a lot since most of them are sleazeballs, even at the high school level.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Jealous of you west coasters. These prime timers push midnight and work beckons in the morning,

One of many reasons I'm working on early retirement, because priorities.

West Coast is the best for watching the NFL. TNF, SNF, and MNF easily watched.

Sunday NFL is an all day event

10 am game breakfast and coffee
1pm game lunch
5pm game dinner and beers

JayFord

Reaction score
Who is this halftime entertainment? Theyre not bad but they never have any david ruffin, BB King or Satchmo performing live

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Urban is one of the sleaziest coaches ever. And that is saying a lot since most of them are sleazeballs, even at the high school level.

Nothing better than Texans with strong opinions about people they don't know.

Speaking of sleazy, who was the guy feeding the reporter? Oh yeah, Tom Herman. So much for gratitude.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jealous of you west coasters. These prime timers push midnight and work beckons in the morning,

One of many reasons I'm working on early retirement, because priorities.

When I lived on the East Coast, I stayed up regardless watching those MNF games, even if going on 1 AM.
But I had flex time for work, between 6:30 and 9. But still got to work around 7 to 7:30

I did do the retire at 55 thing, so now I try to sleep in, but still wake up from 6 to 7:30 time. I’ll be up until after 11 easily.
CST though. Woke up at 5:00 AM today.,

JayFord

Reaction score
Seahawks are going to have no answer for charles haley and Russell Maryland next week I like our chances

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mountain time also.

Game starts at 6:15. Done by 9:30. Perfect.

Actually, that would be better. Sometimes west coast would be too early.

I remember being in Hawaii and NFL games kicked off at 7 am. That was weird.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score

I swear Espn has a woody for Russell Wilson. They always suggest his WR’s as “They will score points cause Russell Wilson”. I haven’t watched any of the game but seeing this and checking that I assume they blow.