Monday night football thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I picked Fitz up on waivers after playing Watson week 1. I was heading back from a bachelor party in New Orleans Sunday watching both teams go off.
I pikced up Fitz on waivers also.... but I sat him thinking Taylor was gonna have a better game against Saints than Fitz against Eagles. Now I have Wntz coming bck next week and torn if I should play him or Fitz. Think Im dropping Taylor this week.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
When was the last time Brandon Marshall did something other than collect a paycheck?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The seahawks are looking average ... my problem is can we win against these guys .

Was just thinking that.
We know it is a week to week game, and anything can happen week to week.
But right now, if we play the way we did against NY and Seattle plays the way they are now. We should win.

However, we know it will be different next week most likely.
But as of now, I like our chances.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I pikced up Fitz on waivers also.... but I sat him thinking Taylor was gonna have a better game against Saints than Fitz against Eagles. Now I have Wntz coming bck next week and torn if I should play him or Fitz. Think Im dropping Taylor this week.
I’m just gonna run the hot hand in Fitz. It might not last long but KC and TB players are killing it in fantasy right now.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I’m just gonna run the hot hand in Fitz. It might not last long but KC and TB players are killing it in fantasy right now.
yeah, I dont really want to play wentz in his first game back.... nw watch him throw for 420 and 4 tds...lol

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
Was just thinking that.
We know it is a week to week game, and anything can happen week to week.
But right now, if we play the way we did against NY and Seattle plays the way they are now. We should win.

However, we know it will be different next week most likely.
But as of now, I like our chances.

Honestly, I like our chances as well. If the D does it's thing, the offense really only needs to strive to get 20 max

Carnes

Reaction score
Seattle looks susceptible to the rpo. We should eat them up