Monday night football thread

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
yeah, I dont really want to play wentz in his first game back.... nw watch him throw for 420 and 4 tds...lol
The only way he does that is if we have constant 3 and outs tiring out the defense. If the offense plays even above average we’ll get in Wentz

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I must say, Seattle coaches are horrible. Same vanilla crap, cant protect the QB, no adjustments..... just horrible coaching, and all Carrol does is chomp his damn gum.....

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
Looking at Chicago gameplan tonight just reenforces the beliefs in my mind that we’re not doing enough with Tavon austin. He needs to see the field more.

Yah i really thought we were going there last night... Just motioning him around should cause a little bit of angst at the least.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Offense ranking:

Seattle #26
Bears #28
Giants #29
Cowboys #30

FUN FACT: We can beat teams with a better offense than ours .
but those numbers dont tell the story. Do you actually watch the games...... we didnt need to try to score much and be aggressive. The game dictated our QB only throw for 160 yards......smh

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
but those numbers dont tell the story. Do you actually watch the games...... we didnt need to try to score much and be aggressive. The game dictated our QB only throw for 160 yards......smh

So you disagree with the nfl rankings ... gotcha ...

What do the rankings have to do with me watching the game ? are you a fool ?