Monday night game thread Rams and 49ers

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The Rams will be all in on OBJ when he’s ready, and we won’t even talk to him, I’m sure.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I think Matt Staffords flexor tendinitis in his elbow is being understated and minimized.

I treat this condition enough to know its bothering him. I just don't know the extent. Theoretically the more you make Stafford throw, the worse it gets. I don't expect it to get any better until he gives it 2 months of active rest.

If it's involved.

GINeric

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen..... Shannon showed you tonight what an intelligent offensive coordinator looks like.

The total opposite of the dumb offensive coordinator that KM is.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Rams will still be favored and should be, but they’re starting to look worn, especially Stafford.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen..... Shannon showed you tonight what an intelligent offensive coordinator looks like.

Kellen Moore is averaging 23 PPG with Cooper Rush at quarterback. Garoppolo is a SIGNIFICANTLY more talented player than Rush. For now that makes Moore the patron saint of offense as far as I’m concerned.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Gotta question, when Bobby Wagner tackled the "fan" that was on the field could he or the league be held liable if the person had sustained any injuries?

Thomas82

Reaction score
I didn't realize that this is the Niners' 7th straight win over the Rams in the regular season. Whoa!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
NFC West
Every team 2-2
:laugh:

Going to be hard for that division winner to host in the playoffs given their schedules.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Oh!!! To all the "geniuses" who had Matt Stafford ranked higher than THIS quarterback or THAT quarterback.....

Stafford's bum *** is NOW going to post the wonderful record of..... 8 - 69 vs WINNING TEAMS.

Let that sink in for a minute.....

I don't wanna hear nothing about the superbowl.... 15 other quarterbacks would have won the superbowl with that Rams team that year.
If a niner caught a pop fly int in the championship game he'd still be the same loser Stafford. Now his story changes though smh

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Kellen is a smart guy but he just gets away from fundamental play calling as he tries to surprise opposing defenses. It's kind of like he's playing Madden, when you can't run.