Monday Night Game, what are you looking for

chicago JK

Reaction score
I think turnovers will be the factor on who wins tonight. Daniel Jones makes mistakes. Can the Cowboys take advantage of them? I really think Martindale is going to make things hard for Rush and he may make a mistake or two. Lets hope it isn't 4 though. It may be an ugly game. Dallas probably has less ways to win tonight than the Giants but I expect a close game with whoever makes the less costly mistakes being the winner.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This is an important game for the Giants, as it may never be easier to get a win against the division-rival Cowboys. It'll also show America whether it's worth taking their 2-0 start seriously or whether it was a product of a pair of weak opponents just as we seen with the Eagles.

For the Cowboys, a victory on the road would be huge for the NFC East race. It's a really tough game to predict, but I'm going to back the only unit I trust in this one, and that's Dallas' defense. BOOM!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
In our last game vs. Cincy, Tony Romo stated that the offseason for Rush was one that saw him improve his passing delivery noticeably. I'll be hoping that declaration is, once again, proven in game three with the Giants. He truly seemed like a new man, passing with such confidence in game two. Here's hoping to see that evidence come to light, yet again, in the Meadowlands tonight. That would, surely, award this offense another big lift. :)

Last edited:

Surfguy

Reaction score
You people are scaring me.

6af90266ec2501be8d4ce1141debbd88.jpg