Monday night is the season for us

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If this is the season then if they win we are winners this season? Its week 6 lets hope we get to the games where if you lose you go home.....

Mannix

Reaction score
And here's why this game is a must WIN................

The last 6 games are Hawks, Eagles, Bills, Phins, Lions, D.C.

You are late to the party. We are NOT winning the division no matter what happens tomorrow nite.

StylisticS

Reaction score
You are late to the party. We are NOT winning the division no matter what happens tomorrow nite.
That’s a given but a wildcard spot is still to be had and a loss tomorrow makes it a bit harder. Really needed to start these first 6 at 5-1 at least.

Mannix

Reaction score
That’s a given but a wildcard spot is still to be had and a loss tomorrow makes it a bit harder. Really needed to start these first 6 at 5-1 at least.
For the 50th time this week, there is a ZERO percent chance of Dak winning three (3) straight games against great competition, so why even worry about the Wildcard....seriously.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Watching Philly and San Francisco lose today should inspire the Cowboys tomorrow night.

StylisticS

Reaction score
For the 50th time this week, there is a ZERO percent chance of Dak winning three (3) straight games against great competition, so why even worry about the Wildcard....seriously.
I understand that but I’m saying if the team wins tomorrow, a wildcard position is still in play. I know Dak can’t win three straight btw.

75boyz

Reaction score
This HC and this QB don't handle pressure well.
If Dallas were to lose, the increased social media scrutiny over a bye week period could potentially start an avalanche of bad things to come.

I hope they win.
jmo

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
why don't the players or jerry have a food incentive for MIke? I bet he would kick some teams but for extra food. 6 bucks of chicken after each win?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the team wins it becomes magically moot and the hypothetical end of the season is punted to the next game.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I've never seen a 3-2 team, in week 6, have a make or break game thats one game back in the division. Especially when playing outside of their conference.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
It’s fine to win enough games to make the playoffs but if the Niners are waiting at the end of the yellow brick road with a sledgehammer in their hands, what’s the point?

I’ll enjoy every win this year but as far as expecting success in the playoffs?…..nuff said.
Maybe, just MAYBE, our heartless team will see the Wizard by then and become more confident they can beat them. Or, maybe the 49ers will get upset in the playoffs by a team before we have to play them. I fully expect us to be in the playoffs, Pops.

If we don't make, and no major injuries along the way, then I vote to blow this team up. Starting with our coaches. Get younger coaches and not these older ones that had success when most of these players were in middle school. On offense we are running an old and tired scheme that's been figured out already. On defense, we have a scheme (lighter, faster players) that does very well against QB that takes 5 step drops but can't stop the run because we have those lighter players, and when the QB gets the ball out in under 3 seconds, there's no use having a defense built to rush the passer.

Luckily most coaches have an ego and would rather use THIER system instead of stealing ideas from others. If I were a coach, I would do like what Vic Fangio did. Fake the blitz, drop back in zone and stay there until we prove we can run the ball to get them out of that. On offense, miss direction plays, a ton of motion, 3 step drops.

This game will tell us about the makeup of our team. I have COWBOYS 30 CHARGERS 16 because I think KM will try to air it out against us.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And here's why this game is a must WIN................

The last 6 games are Hawks, Eagles, Bills, Phins, Lions, D.C.

Damn, I hater quitter mentality....I get that some fans are either just negative or may have never participated in competitive sports, band, choir, debate etc...but, to quit this early tells me a lot about why Acho never succeeded in the NFL.....he competed and quit!