Monday night is the season for us

plasticman

Reaction score
WRONG

We all know what the biggest problem is. But the man at the top will not make that change.
But with bringing in Lance, maybe he has started to see it.
At least for the sake of competition. Some starters on this team are way too comfortable. No starter should feel completely safe.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It’s fine to win enough games to make the playoffs but if the Niners are waiting at the end of the yellow brick road with a sledgehammer in their hands, what’s the point?

I’ll enjoy every win this year but as far as expecting success in the playoffs?…..nuff said.
Yes. You’ve got it and that’s how most pro athletes view it.

If a team beats and dominates you…the dominated team normally gives in and asks for mercy. They often times forfeit the season.

Good call.

coult44

Reaction score
lol look at this dude
Because you don’t have a clue what it is to get back up after you’ve been hit. Look at me? Please look at me, you might learn something. Not you though. Please don’t look at me, it actually makes me uncomfortable thinking about it.

LocoBates

Reaction score
I don't think this is a make-or-break game. I think Dallas will win (should win) and that might give Dak some oxygen and will also give Jerry an excuse to once again praise his beloved QB child, which as a result will only prolong the agony

Mannix

Reaction score
Obviously the goal is to go further in the playoffs. No one is happy with just making the playoffs.
As I said, make the playoffs and anything can happen from there.
That is what the goal is every year regardless of the HC or QB

Yes changed are needed, but that does not mean I need to root for losses to accomplish that.
I'd usually agree with bold above....but not this year, with this QB. No way Jose!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd usually agree with bold above....but not this year, with this QB. No way Jose!!!
I can’t disagree. But we did make the playoffs with Quincy Carter with a much less talented team.

So with more talent if they play mistake free….one can still dream…:laugh:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCarthy, Prescott, and our season ride on Monday night.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You got me confused with someone buddy. Like possibly yourself:
Says the person that decided to get on here to tell me how great their life is....

Cause ya know, people with great lives love bragging about it on NFL message boards and all.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
At least for the sake of competition. Some starters on this team are way too comfortable. No starter should feel completely safe.
Kinda hard to take away the starters' comfort when they don't even have to participate in pre season.