Nors said:
Fouts - 43,040 58.8% 7.7 YPA 254 td 242 Int 95% ratio Int/Td

Moon - 49,325 58.4% 7.2 YPA 291 td 233 Int 80%

Bledsoe - 43,447 57.3% 6.6 YPA 244 td 198 Int 81%

Fouts 3-4 posteseason
Moon 3-7 posteseason
Bledsoe 4-3 pstseason 2-0 AFC Champ game

Its very close for Bledsoe to Hall

i see you got your drew-underoos on, you the head of the superduperdrewcrew?

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
That's sad. I like Bledsoe more than most on this board but I don't think he belongs in the Hall. Longevity and greatness are mutually exclusive. I don't know if there was ever a season in Moon's NFL career where he was an undisputed Top 5 QB. Same with Bledsoe.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know there are plenty of these types of threads already...find one and post in it.
:mad:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I DIDN'T SEE any other Fouts/Bledsoe/Moon comparisons.

I see the results are trying to be hidden!!!!!!!!
Cool - that as much validates the facts......

iRock: re - Drew jokes

fyi - your Hensonhuggers clan can be proud! Henson already has 78 career passing yards! And he's going to be 26 next week, time to roll him out there by 2007/8 and start really rocking!!!!!!!

blindzebra

Reaction score
One worthless thread after another.

That week was so nice, too bad it was not extended.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
I don't understand? Why are a majority of the Bledstud thread's cast off into this 'opinion zone' forum where there's not a lot of posting activity?:mad:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Because they are being put out by the same 3 or 4 trolls that start thread after thread on the same subject defending an average QB that is not even being attacked and it's silly.

It might be different if the so-called haters were starting threads, but they aren't.

We get it, you think the sun rises and sets because of Drew,

AND WE DON'T CARE!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Because they are being put out by the same 3 or 4 trolls :eek: that start thread after thread on the same subject defending an average QB :rolleyes: that is not even being attacked and it's silly.:bow:

It might be different if the so-called haters were starting threads, but they aren't.

We get it, you think the sun rises and sets because of Drew,

AND WE DON'T CARE!

I start many, many threads - majority non Bledsoe for the record

Forum rules for ALL: YOU included - ;)
4) Personal attacks or insults directed at other members of this site are not allowed. Name calling and commentary about another user's family, intelligence, etc. are all considered personal in nature. Violating this guideline will result in your account being suspended or banned

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
Nors said:
Fouts - 43,040 58.8% 7.7 YPA 254 td 242 Int 95% ratio Int/Td

Moon - 49,325 58.4% 7.2 YPA 291 td 233 Int 80%

Bledsoe - 43,447 57.3% 6.6 YPA 244 td 198 Int 81%

Fouts 3-4 posteseason
Moon 3-7 posteseason
Bledsoe 4-3 pstseason 2-0 AFC Champ game

Its very close for Bledsoe to Hall
thanks Nors.....i was wondering how Bledsoe stacked up againstthose guys.....Moon getting in has got to have Bledsoe thinking he is in.and just so i dont get accused of wearing drew underwear...i like all 3of our QB's and hope they all contribute next year.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
poke said:
thanks Nors.....i was wondering how Bledsoe stacked up againstthose guys.....Moon getting in has got to have Bledsoe thinking he is in.and just so i dont get accused of wearing drew underwear...i like all 3of our QB's and hope they all contribute next year.

On our 3 QB's -

Bledsoe will go into camp again and win the starting job. I'm not sure Romo/Henson ever overtake him in Dallas unless injury happens next 2-3 years.

Romo is most ready to step in and play.

Henson needs playing experience. A change of scenery might be in both parties best interest.

Bledsoe's Hall hopes had a good weekend. Moon got in on very comparable career to Bledsoe - and a far worse playoff record and No Super Bowl appearances or Championship game wins.

Roth then went on to put on a horrific SB showing that will further denigrate the achievement for criteria on hall induction for QB's.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
I start many, many threads - majority non Bledsoe for the record

Forum rules for ALL: YOU included - ;)
4) Personal attacks or insults directed at other members of this site are not allowed. Name calling and commentary about another user's family, intelligence, etc. are all considered personal in nature. Violating this guideline will result in your account being suspended or banned

YAWN!

The act is old, and nobody is buying it.

FYI, was your named mentioned? Was it directly in response to your post?

Or did it just strike too close to home because it was 100% SPOT ON.:lmao2:

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
YAWN!

The act is old, and nobody is buying it.

FYI, was your named mentioned? Was it directly in response to your post?

Or did it just strike too close to home because it was 100% SPOT ON.:lmao2:

I agree....from what I've read in recent days Nors seems to be one of the better posters on this board, not just because he realizes how great Bledstud is....but he has infinite football knowledge like me as well!:bow:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Steelers | Roethlisberger struggles for Super Bowl record
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:04:55 -0800

Andrea Adelson, of the Associated Press, reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger holds the Super Bowl record for lowest passer rating by a winning quarterback. Roethlisberger ended Super Bowl XL with a 22.6 rating.

Zebra -please keep it to the thread discussion point or leave if it is of no interest to you. You're constant off topic berating and whining is getting old.

Thanks!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I agree....from what I've read in recent days Nors seems to be one of the better posters on this board, not just because he realizes how great Bledstud is....but he has infinite football knowledge like me as well!:bow:
You just agreed with him, then took the opposite stance of what he said.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Fouts
QB Rating Career
QB Rating Playoffs
70.0(based only on the 7 games listed at http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/FoutDa00.htm)

Moon
QB Rating Career
QB Rating Playoffs

Bledsoe
QB Rating Career
QB Rating Playoffs

Seems like Bledsoe doesn't produce as well as the other to guys in the regular season. Now I hear how Bledsoe has been hampered with bad o-lines and such, but his teams have been good enough to get to the playoffs and that is when he really has not shined. That is being nice. He has been a detriment to his teams.

Bledsoe is also given way too much credit for winning two AFC championship games. That is a crock. Watch the games and Bledsoe was the least parts of the success of those teams. The defenses and special teams won those games.

Bledsoes numbers in those 2 AFC championship games are as follows:

30 completions 54 attempts 55.6% 280 yards 5.2 YPA 1 TD 1 INT 68.4 Rating

Those are poor numbers.

I am not saying that Bledsoe can't help Dallas. It is all relative and he is better than what the Cowboys have thrown on the field the last few seasons, but relative to Fouts and Moon, Bledsoe is clearly not in their class. To use them as a basis for Bledsoe and HOF consideration does not go together and even if you do, his numbers still don't stack up. Bledsoe has also had the benefit of rules and enforcement of rules that make it easier for QBs to build up their stats especially compared to Fouts.

And just to give some perspective
Aikman
QB Rating Career
QB Rating Playoffs

blindzebra

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Fouts
QB Rating Career
QB Rating Playoffs
70.0(based only on the 7 games listed at http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/FoutDa00.htm)

Moon
QB Rating Career
QB Rating Playoffs

Bledsoe
QB Rating Career
QB Rating Playoffs

Seems like Bledsoe doesn't produce as well as the other to guys in the regular season. Now I hear how Bledsoe has been hampered with bad o-lines and such, but his teams have been good enough to get to the playoffs and that is when he really has not shined. That is being nice. He has been a detriment to his teams.

Bledsoe is also given way too much credit for winning two AFC championship games. That is a crock. Watch the games and Bledsoe was the least parts of the success of those teams. The defenses and special teams won those games.

Bledsoes numbers in those 2 AFC championship games are as follows:

30 completions 54 attempts 55.6% 280 yards 5.2 YPA 1 TD 1 INT 68.4 Rating

Those are poor numbers.

I am not saying that Bledsoe can't help Dallas. It is all relative and he is better than what the Cowboys have thrown on the field the last few seasons, but relative to Fouts and Moon, Bledsoe is clearly not in their class. To use them as a basis for Bledsoe and HOF consideration does not go together and even if you do, his numbers still don't stack up. Bledsoe has also had the benefit of rules and enforcement of rules that make it easier for QBs to build up their stats especially compared to Fouts.

And just to give some perspective
Aikman
QB Rating Career
QB Rating Playoffs

Bets, taking bets.

Who wants to bet that these facts will be ignored?

Scoffed at?

That we will see another Bledsoe is God thread before the day is out?

Come on Joseephuss, you know facts and logic aren't allowed.:lmao2:

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You just agreed with him, then took the opposite stance of what he said.

I meant I was agreeing with Nors, I think he's one of the better posters on this board!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I meant I was agreeing with Nors, I think he's one of the better posters on this board!
That wasn't at all what Blindzebra was saying that you agreed to. Not even close.