Moon/Bledsoe/Fouts

blindzebra

Reaction score
Hostile said:
That wasn't at all what Blindzebra was saying that you agreed to. Not even close.

Looks like a case of great...cough, cough...minds.:lmao2:

joseephuss

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Bets, taking bets.

Who wants to bet that these facts will be ignored?

Scoffed at?

That we will see another Bledsoe is God thread before the day is out?

Come on Joseephuss, you know facts and logic aren't allowed.:lmao2:

I know, but I enjoy reading my own posts. Maybe I should log on as another poster with a different IP address just so I can prop up my own posts. :D

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Looks like a case of great...cough, cough...minds.:lmao2:

I just think it's unfare to nors and other solid posters who have their threads consistently hijacked or cast off into this 'opinion zone' forum. Isn't that what an NFL message board consists of...opinions? Every thread has opinions.

Is this specific forum supposed to be a 'smack talk' forum? If so i would like to join the fray!:shoot1: :shoot2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Lets ignore the real evidence already listed -

Fouts 250 TD's 240 Ints - thats average and he's a Haller.

Moon a career no different than Bledsoe's.

Postseason - Bledsoe has far exceeded both Moon and Fouts. Winning now doesn't matter?:rolleyes:

Moon will be forever rememembered for biggest choke in playoff HISTORY who lost 7 career playoff games to a paltry 3 wins. Also a Run n Shooter - :lmao:

blindzebra

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I know, but I enjoy reading my own posts. Maybe I should log on as another poster with a different IP address just so I can prop up my own posts. :D

Would that be an accusation?

Careful, someone might cut and paste a forum rule in protest.:laugh2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
joseephuss said:

Please make your accusation more specific. Who is using multiple user ID's here as you imply? Thats a serious issue. Please advise who is doing that so Mods can address, if true.

Thanks

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:

Postseason - Bledsoe has far exceeded both Moon and Fouts. Winning now doesn't matter?:rolleyes:

Moon will be forever rememembered for biggest choke in playoff HISTORY who lost 7 career playoff games to a paltry 3 wins. Also a Run n Shooter - :lmao:

Someone who shoots off and then runs away when the facts are smacked upside your head, should really refrain from referring to someone as a run and shooter.:lmao2:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
Please make your accusation more specific. Who is using multiple user ID's here as you imply? Thats a serious issue. Please advise who is doing that so Mods can address, if true.

Thanks

See Joseephuss, I told you to be careful.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Would that be an accusation?

Careful, someone might cut and paste a forum rule in protest.:laugh2:

Posting a baseless accusation is not a rule violation I believe. Posting as multiple users would be.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Nors said:

Funny how you give Bledose all the credit for the Pats winning playoff games and Moon all the blame for the Oilers losing playoff games. The answer of course is in the middle. Bledsoe contributed to the Pats winning some games, but not as much as you want to give him. The defense and special teams did more than Bledsoe. Moon deserves some blame for losing in the playoffs, but not as much as the Oilers defense. Moon has played much better in the playoffs than Bledsoe.

Here is an easy test. Put Moon on those Pats teams and Moon actually contributes a lot more to those victories. Put Bledsoe on those Oilers teams and Houston would not be credited with the biggest choke in NFL history. That is because they would have never had such a big lead with Bledsoe doing nothing at the helm as his playoff history has shown. Bledsoe has 6 post season TD passes. Moon had 4 TD passes in the biggest choke in NFL history. Now tell me which QB is doing more to help the team? Winning does matter and I never said it didn't. Teams win and QBs can either help or hurt. Bledsoe has done more hurting of his team than Moon has in their post season careers. But what do I know, I just watch the games and can see that.

Bledsoe is nothing special. He is an average QB to slightly above average QB. I am rooting for him because he is the Cowboys QB, but I don't expect miracles. Nothing in his career suggests he will carry this team to a Superbowl victory. Another Cowboys championship will depend greatly on a dominating defense and some impact from the special teams. Those are things that were lacking this season and hopefully will be fixed in the next year or two. If Dallas builds a great defense and good special teams, then Bledsoe may be along for the ride and even then, he still does not fill me with confidence.

I could care less if 1 or 2 Superbowl victories brings Drew consideration for the HOF. I just want Dallas to win Superbowls. To me Drew will never be a great QB. I've watched him play and greatness does not come to mind when I watch him. He is adequate and the best in Dallas since Aikman, but that isn't saying much.

Quincy Carter was young and inexperienced and played like most young, inexperienced QBs do. Poorly. When he did get the experience, he imploded before he could show if he learned anything. Vinny was at best an average QB and really I think of him as below average. While in Dallas he was bad. Nothing really needs to be said about Wright, Stoener, Leaf and Hutchinson.

So, based on that I am glad Bledsoe is in Dallas. However, I wish Dallas had better and also someone young enough to be here for several seasons. I care about the team and its future. I hope Drew passes for 4000 yards and 40 TDs and contributes to a SB win or two or at least doesn't screw things up as his past suggests.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Nors said:

Thanks

I wasn't accusing anyone of anything. I was just making a funny. It was also a funny directed at Blindzebra and if anything making fun of myself and my own need to have my ego stroked. And since I think I am the coolest person ever, I feel best qualified to stroke my own ego. :D

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I wasn't accusing anyone of anything. I was just making a funny. It was also a funny directed at Blindzebra and if anything making fun of myself and my own need to have my ego stroked. And since I think I am the coolest person ever, I feel best qualified to stroke my own ego. :D

You have a future as a comedian! Great stuff

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I don't understand? Why are a majority of the Bledstud thread's cast off into this 'opinion zone' forum where there's not a lot of posting activity?:mad:

cause there's not a lot of posting activity.

it means you're a troll and many are growing tired of your trolling.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:

Yup especially since i've been posting on this message board for years now....I can only imagine people are sick of it:rolleyes:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
Yup especially since i've been posting on this message board for years now....I can only imagine people are sick of it:rolleyes:

with a post count of 82?

so you have been banned a lot after all, huh?

sigh - back away from the keyboard and realize the hole you just dug.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
with a post count of 82?

so you have been banned a lot after all, huh?

sigh - back away from the keyboard and realize the hole you just dug.

That was called SARCASM of course.:cool:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:

Planet of the Trolls! You are the voice for all! And are tired!
What are you trying to o pion?

The discussion thread was what again?

Thanks!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Nors said:
Planet of the Trolls! You are the voice for all! And are tired!
What are you trying to o pion?

The discussion thread was what again?

Thanks!

it's my opinion he's a troll.