Moore's offense is about to shine

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im not turning it into anything. The thread starter is talking like Moore couldnt display his (real) offense because of Dak. How am I starting anything?
Nah,, the OP bailed because he saw another thread get lost due to personal agendas.
Dont blame him at all, had absolutely nothing to do with Dak, and even stated so.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Nah,, the OP bailed because he saw another thread get lost due to personal agendas.
Dont blame him at all.
He didn't bail. He posted here 10 minutes ago.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He didn't bail. He posted here 10 minutes ago.
My bad, I didnt check every single post on every page before responding,,, just saying that Im exhausted with all the vitriol, hatred when it comes to Dak.
There can not be a civil or educated discussion.
Its not one side or the other,, there are plenty of fans that are just Cowboys fans first.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Do you mean going back to ground and pound?
About to be a feed zeke-a-thon.

Reaction score
Dont blame him at all, had absolutely nothing to do with Dak, and even stated so.
"Now, it may not be for every QB though. We now have the QB for such an offense."

What do you call that? Dak led the #1 offense in the league yet according to him, he can't run Moores offense. And Dalton can. It had everything to do with Dak. And he knows it.

We'll see how Dalton does. He's going to need a 40 burger to beat the Cardinals with this speed bump defense we have

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Do you mean going back to ground and pound?
About to be a feed zeke-a-thon.
Would you call a running play on 3rd and 6, down 10 points?
Just asking, because with this OL I dont see that as a very formidable game plan.
Not with this current OL.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
If the offense loses its current #1 NFL ranking with Dalton as it’s new leader lots of questions will need to be answered by some of the posters here.

The Cowboys are on pace to shatter the single season passing record thanks to Dak’s start.

It will be interesting to see if Dalton can maintain that pace, or if there is regression instead.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
"Now, it may not be for every QB though. We now have the QB for such an offense."

What do you call that? Dak led the #1 offense in the league yet according to him, he can't run Moores offense. And Dalton can. It had everything to do with Dak. And he knows it.

We'll see how Dalton does. He's going to need a 40 burger to beat the Cardinals with this speed bump defense we have
Im not entertaining anybody saying OP didnt have an agenda. Dudes be online playing silly word games. Whatever

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My bad, I didnt check every single post on every page before responding,,, just saying that Im exhausted with all the vitriol, hatred when it comes to Dak.
There can not be a civil or educated discussion.
Its not one side or the other,, there are plenty of fans that are just Cowboys fans first.
I hear you. I tend not to take any side myself either.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think between Red Rifle and Moore's offense, you will see a resurrection of Red's career. Enough to net him a $20 million dollar contract in 2021.

Bad defense. Great WRs. Strong RB. An online that seems pretty average, but is somehow holding together ok. And all the young guys should just improve with more snaps.

It's a formula for lots and lots of yards. Lots of highlight film. But likely that the oline doesn't hold up as well with the less mobile Dalton. Maybe more INTs.

I expect Dalton to play well. Better than at the Bengals. Lots more weapons. Contract year. He's 33. QBs improve on reading defenses as they get older. Romo had the best year of his career in 2014 at 34.

Dalton is another guy who should improve as the season goes on. Now he's getting starter snaps.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, #1 ranking, and only beat one team with a lucky onside kick. smh Red Rifle already won one with some great throws.

Aven8

Reaction score
As I’ve stated several times this week, I’m waiting until after MNF to judge. We’re not playing the 85’ Bears here....I hope he does well. I can’t watch another Cassel or Weeds situation where they can’t even complete a pass!