Video: More Analytics (Mostly Zeke and Dak/RZ Stuff)

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Those that think Zeke being able to carry the ball a bunch of time is impressive and makes him elite are blissfully ignorant.

Those that watch multiple RBs throughout the season and can honestly compare Zeke to his peers on a per snap basis knew Zeke wasnt going to compare favorably in analytics. It's no surprise.

He hasn't been elite for three seasons now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Those that think Zeke being able to carry the ball a bunch of time is impressive and makes him elite are blissfully ignorant.

Those that watch multiple RBs throughout the season and can honestly compare Zeke to his peers on a per snap basis knew Zeke wasnt going to compare favorably in analytics. It's no surprise.

He only looked elite.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

The most elite thing about Zeke right now is the perception people have of him.

aria

Reaction score
Typical reaction from a zeke supporter who refuses to acknowledge he isn’t all that. All the stats are worthless except total yards but he’s “elite“ because he jumped in a kettle and racks up yards against the worst defenses in the league while running behind one of the best run blocking lines in the league.

lil baby zeke demands you respect him :rolleyes: :lmao: what a chump, lol. How pathetic that he feels he needs to go to social media to ask to be respected.

cern

Reaction score
i don't need analytics to realize garrett was a lousy head coach and the biggest impediment to cowboys success in the past. let the players play. let kellen do his job. and things should be markedly better than years past.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He has more rushing yards than any other RB since he came into the league in 2016. And he missed 7 games.

Rushing title twice. Would have been 3 perhaps if not for that pesky DV charge.

He has the most carries in the league since 2016, by a country mile and had the most carries in both the seasons he won the title. Does that impress you?

Just curious, why use only rushing yards and why use since 2016?
Do you expect Barkley who has only two years in the league to have more total rushing yards since 2016?
Why does what Zeke ran for four seasons ago make him a better RB right now? It doesn't.

Also the claim "and he missed 7 games" to try and help your point actually backfires, cause like you know that 98% of RBs have played less games than Zeke in that 4 year span, right?

glimmerman

Reaction score
He has the most carries in the league since 2016, by a country mile and had the most carries in both the seasons he won the title. Does that impress you?

Just curious, why use rushing yards and why use since 2016?
Do you expect Barkley who has only two years in the league to have more total rushing yards since 2016?

Also the claim "and he missed 7 games" to try and help your point actually backfires, cause like you know that 98% of RBs have played less games than Zeke in that 4 year span, right?
Whether your impressed with the yards or not he has most of them. Don’t care about the carries. The position is to run the ball for yards, catch out of the back field which he is good at and help pick up the blitz which he does well. When he is worn out then get me another one.

He is a very good RB. Any one that’s been a RB since the last 4 years can’t be called great. Great is a long body of work. If he sustains these numbers for another 7-10 years then I may put him in that category also. I don’t think he will unless he matures. The only total stats I have is for his first 4 years. Maybe another RB will surpass his first 4 year numbers when they have played that long.

Off field he makes bone head mistakes and needs to stop. But imagine how much better he would be if he paid attention and stayed in shape from beginning of the season till the end. Staying low key faded on the reg isn’t helping his future.

All I am saying is that at this point his body of work has made him one of the best. Where you want to rank him is opinion.

We can cherry pick stats for any position. Only other QB to have more wins in his first 4 years besides Dak is brady. That don’t make him brady.

I am not making a argument with you. I don’t even care that much and am not defending him because he is hero. I think he is a immature and child like. But I sure like him running the ball for us on Sundays.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
The infatuation with quantity over quality continues and it is baffling to me.
I just want above average across the board. If he isn’t the best he is in there amongst them.

Would you rather have Randall or hambrick.

32 starters in the league where do you rank him on the field.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I just want above average across the board. If he isn’t the best he is in there amongst them.

Would you rather have Randall or hambrick.

32 starters in the league where do you rank him on the field.
If that's what you want, then you would HATE Zeke.

Last year? He was in the 8-10 range.

Next season assuming continued decline on his part? I'll take the following no contest:
Sanders, Taylor, Kamara, Barkley, Jacob's, Jones, Cook, Chubb, Hunt, Ekeler, Mixon, Henry, McCaffrey
Then he's in a grouping of 2-3 other guys, so in the 13-16 range.

Who would you take over him for next year?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Zeke can only drag around that anchor dak tied around his legs so far. heck, if he had a QB that was a concern to the opponent's defense he might be able to do something.
sorta like in 16, before people figured out dak.

InTheZone

Reaction score
People on here prefer quantity over quality.... which says a lot about that group.
Tell me about it. Dak can fail in every regard but he had that 5000!!!!

You know your rb needs help from the QB position when your "athletic" QB doesn't even get a look by the contain on a rpo.