More bad news from Mosley

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Ok, I say this with a small caveat... There's a 10% chance he was just being a smart***, but I'm almost positive he was serious about this:

He said Ellis basically thought he wasn't being rushed enough, and went to Jerry with his complaint. Tank did the same thing.

He says that Jerry basically went to Wade and asked him to change this, and also take over the playcalling from Stewart.

Mosley says that internally, this team looks even worse than it does from the outside.

Coach Jerry has to go, or we're headed back to 5-11. He just has to go. :banghead:

(I'll wait for the "Go Jerry, you rule!" comments, though.)

Boysboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2366485 said:
Ok, I say this with a small caveat... There's a 10% chance he was just being a smart***, but I'm almost positive he was serious about this:

He said Ellis basically thought he wasn't being rushed enough, and went to Jerry with his complaint. Tank did the same thing.

He says that Jerry basically went to Wade and asked him to change this, and also take over the playcalling from Stewart.

Mosley says that internally, this team looks even worse than it does from the outside.

Coach Jerry has to go, or we're headed back to 5-11. He just has to go. :banghead:

We have alot of problems going on right now, but Mosely, IMHO, is full of ****.

Ellis may be a whiner, but he wouldn't go that far.

Givincer

Reaction score
What cures all this is wins.

And once we get Romo back, we will be back to our usual ways of racking them up.

superpunk

Reaction score
Which came first, CL - the chicken or the egg?

Are the players bypassing Wade because they have no faith in him, or are they bypassing Wade because Jerry's too involved? Are they bypassing Wade because they know he won't hold them accountable for doing so, or are they doing it because Jerry encourages it?

It's fine to just lay the blame at Jerry's feet, but you have to acknowledge that any coach with a decent pair would put an end to that immediately. Just another knock against Wade, just another knock against Jerry.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
NFL live just said the same thing. how does all of this stuff get out to the public?

elcocinero

Reaction score
Jerry has a lot to do with our offensive line playing like crap and our corners giving 15 yard cushions...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Givincer;2366495 said:
What cures all this is wins.

And once we get Romo back, we will be back to our usual ways of racking them up.

And by then it will be too late.

Nav22

Reaction score
This board will be hilarious if we beat Tampa Bay. Hilarious in that it will be a complete 180 from the tone the last week and a half.

"The season is saved!"

"5-4 at worst until Romo comes back... playoffs a strong possibility now!"

"Great adjustments by Wade!"

"Brad's a capable backup after all!"

Winning... cures... all.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2366485 said:

GO JERRY, YOU RULE!!!!

Kidding! Not good news, but not terribly suprising considering that Wade is just a more qualified Dave Campo.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
superpunk;2366496 said:
Which came first, CL - the chicken or the egg?

Are the players bypassing Wade because they have no faith in him, or are they bypassing Wade because Jerry's too involved? Are they bypassing Wade because they know he won't hold them accountable for doing so, or are they doing it because Jerry encourages it?

It's fine to just lay the blame at Jerry's feet, but you have to acknowledge that any coach with a decent pair would put an end to that immediately. Just another knock against Wade, just another knock against Jerry.

How can Wade put a stop to it if the owner allows it?

This is just like when Deion used to go behind Gailey's back to Jerry. It wasn't Gailey's fault, it was Jerry's. He should say, "Shut up -- go talk to the coach if you want to."

BTW, I got that it was more a dissatisfaction with Stewart than with Wade.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Like I said in another thread cl.

Wind up and punch me in the face as hard as you can.

I cant believe it only took 1.5 seasons to beat mediocrity back into this team.

We are going to get whipped so bad sunday. I really cant believe all this is happening.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
You sound surprised. Took Matt Mosley to let the cat out of the bag?

superpunk

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2366507 said:
How can Wade put a stop to it if the owner allows it?

This is just like when Deion used to go behind Gailey's back to Jerry. It wasn't Gailey's fault, it was Jerry's for doing it. He should say, "Shut up -- go talk to the coach if you want to."

BTW, I got that it was more a dissatisfaction with Stewart than with Wade.
Wade can stop it. Any head coach with a pair can stop it. If Jerry doesn't like him stopping it, then he can fire him. All Wade has to do is punish them by taking away PT.

Trouble is, Wade doesn't have a pair. So he'll do nothing. And everything that has been carefully built for four years will slowly be destroyed unless something changes.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2366510 said:
but who told mosley and why?

I dunno-Mosely made it up out of thin air...the guy's an ESPN employee, so b/c he said it, the NFL Live guys thought they could run away with it too?

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
That's been the problem since Jimmy left. Players aren't accountable to the coach they go right to Mr. "socks and jocks." Jerry sucks.

This team is DOA.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2366517 said:
I dunno-Mosely made it up out of thin air...the guy's an ESPN employee, so b/c he said it, the NFL Live guys thought they could run away with it too?
Idk I think Jerry is an attention ***** and cares more about the attention and media coverage than winning.