More bad news from Mosley

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
cowboyed;2368261 said:
The best part about your perennial Jones hate fest proclivities is that there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
You've made 1300 posts about something you can do nothing about.

What's the difference?

Wade is culpable. The players are, too.

But it all lies at the feet of Jerry Jones. He hired the coaches. He brought the players in. If the team has shortcomings in whatever way, he's made most of the decisions that shaped it all.

I don't see how any rational person can not assign the lion's share of the blame to Jones.

khiladi

Reaction score
Vintage;2367423 said:
Woodley and Ware off the edges?

I'd like my chances.

You do realize that pretty much every offesnive lineman that played against Anthony Spencer in college, including Joe Thomas, all agreed that Spencer was by far the hardest defensive lineman they had to block in his senior year.

In fact, most draft experts pretty much argued that drafting Spencer was great pick by Dallas and it wouldn't be surprising if he was defensive player of the year.

To argue that drafting Spencer is akin to drafting Carpenter is flat-out ridiculous. Spencer needs to be playing, and Dallas doesn't need to concern itself with pacifying Mr. Below Ten Sacks Ellis for his whole career until wade came along...

FCBarca

Reaction score
khiladi;2368525 said:
You do realize that pretty much every offesnive lineman that played against Anthony Spencer in college, including Joe Thomas, all agreed that Spencer was by far the hardest defensive lineman they had to block in his senior year.

In fact, most draft experts pretty much argued that drafting Spencer was great pick by Dallas and it wouldn't be surprising if he was defensive player of the year.

To argue that drafting Spencer is akin to drafting Carpenter is flat-out ridiculous. Spencer needs to be playing, and Dallas doesn't need to concern itself with pacifying Mr. Below Ten Sacks Ellis for his whole career until wade came along...

I think the comparisons to Barbie are definitely unfair...Spencer has shown something...Unfortunately, he's also shown a flair for getting sidelined too...Love to see him back in the lineup

cowboyed

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2368454 said:
You've made 1300 posts about something you can do nothing about. You've actually reviewed all of my 1,300 posts?

What's the difference? The difference is Bach non-stop continually dumping on the owner.

Wade is culpable. The players are, too. I have stated that as well and in another thread that our playforce is decimated with 30% injuries.

But it all lies at the feet of Jerry Jones. He hired the coaches. He brought the players in. If the team has shortcomings in whatever way, he's made most of the decisions that shaped it all. I have stated that as well that Jones wanted to be GM as well as owner so he bears overall responsibility.

I don't see how any rational person can not assign the lion's share of the blame to Jones.
My key point was that I was sick of certain fans mmediately blaming Jones and accusing him of interfering at the first sign of serious adversity. In the context of players playing and coaches coaching within a series of games the blame falls chiefly on the coaching staff when losing, particularly againts inferior teams.

Jones is ultimately responsible for failing to meet the franchises' goals at season's end.

boyzjunkie

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2367012 said:
:welcome: to the CowboysZone!!!!!

~GiGGle~ Thank You big dog. Been a lurker for years. My s.o. is a giant fan and he lost a bet to me. He gave me the Browns and 9 pts. ~Giggle~

Anyway part of the bet was he won't troll!!! So I signed up.:laugh2: