More fun to watch Dez or Cooper?

austin88

Reaction score
If you're watching them on TV, probably Dez. TV only shows receivers at the catch point and afterwards, and those are the areas where Dez really shone -- making contested catches & breaking tackles as a runner. If you could watch the receiver all the way through the play, then probably Cooper, since his separation and shake abilities are so, so good.

bodi

Reaction score
I like Cooper but would like to see us draft a tall WR

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I loved me some Dez. He was so physical, watching him was always entertaining. Those jump balls and back shoulder fades in the end zone, that was good stuff. I also loved when he caught a short pass or screen, and he used his strength to throw a receiver off of him and turn it into something big. Oh, and don't forget the punt returns early in his career.

I love me some Amari, too. Different kind of receiver, but man, he is so smooth. I could watch him run routes all day.

I guess if we have to vote on who's most fun to watch, I would go with Dez. He always had the big splash plays. Amari gets it done, but he's way more low key. Not that that's a bad thing.