More fun to watch Dez or Cooper?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Both were great to watch for various reasons as has been stated. Dez was more "theater" for his spirit and passion. I love the way he competed. Coop is such a technician with his routes, speed/playmaking ability. Coop by a hair with a gun to my head.

JBS

Reaction score
I don't think people understand the question lol.
Bc the answers aren't correct

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dez...what is the question here? The guy brought so much energy into the stadium if you weren't there you would have no idea.

His highlight catches were basically as good as anyone's. He made catches that were flat incredible and usually in the end zone.

I still wonder how he caught half of them.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Cooper did for the Rams in the playoff game last year. He was bullying Amari the whole game and he was extremely frustrated in the second half.
I was thinking of the game Dez stood around yelling at Norman instead of actually playing.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I was thinking of the game Dez stood around yelling at Norman instead of actually playing.

the carolina game in 2015? He didnt take him out of that game or get in his head, Romo was too injured to be playing but he was out there anyway because the team desperately needed him.

Garrett paid him back by giving his job away.

cowboyec

Reaction score
love'm both.
loved Dez physicality and how much being a Cowboy MATTERED to him...still does.
but I gotta go with 19.
you cant leave to go pee or get a snack because in a heartbeat he's down the sideline.
he seems to always get open.
AND HE NEVER CHANGES EXPRESSION...you cant tell if he's happy or pissed.
He is AWESOME.
:flagwave:COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP:flagwave:

MikeB80

Reaction score

also the flip side to that is Dez was able to fight through anything to get on the field. Cooper took himself out of a game on the opening drive with a thigh bruise. They would have had to cut Dez's leg off to keep him off the field at the jets two weeks ago.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
the carolina game in 2015? He didnt take him out of that game or get in his head, Romo was too injured to be playing but he was out there anyway because the team desperately needed him.

Garrett paid him back by giving his job away.
You know the one where he stood around jaw jacking while a INT was ran back? Norman stood there in his face pointing at it then the scoreboard. When you let that happen what do you call it?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I love having a WR who is not a diva, Cooper goes out and takes care of his business and yet has the same ability of taking a routine play and taking it to the house. I liked Dez but frankly his emotion would sometimes get the better or him. A WR like Irvin played with a lot of emotion but always seemed to control it and use it to his benefit instead of causing him to meltdown

MikeB80

Reaction score
You know the one where he stood around jaw jacking while a INT was ran back? Norman stood there in his face pointing at it then the scoreboard. When you let that happen what do you call it?

that was the carolina game in 15 on turkey day. Like i said Romo was not physically capable of playing that game that day. The game was lost. Dez not chasing one interception means nothing to me.

Dez owned norman while in washington. IN fact it was so bad that norman made up fake quotes that dez said in 16 because he was beaten so bad and then later had to admit to it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I love both WR’s and I think they are both great with very different styles of play. It’s honestly super close for me, curious to see what y’all think

More fun to watch, 88 or 19?
coop by far. he is a technician....dez should have learned route running from him and perhaps he would have been better. Dez was a physical freak who out muscled CBs with his power and size...… that's why when he got injuries and got older, he couldn't do that any more and became ineffective. as is always the case if you rely on physical traits, you will have a shorter career as opposed to being a technician...that's why Jason Witten has been around so long and is still effective.

Jenky

Reaction score
also the flip side to that is Dez was able to fight through anything to get on the field. Cooper took himself out of a game on the opening drive with a thigh bruise. They would have had to cut Dez's leg off to keep him off the field at the jets two weeks ago.

Yeah and he came back the next week and killed the Eagles. The season isn't a sprint. He came back in a crucial game and killed it knowing bye week was around the corner.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
that was the carolina game in 15 on turkey day. Like i said Romo was not physically capable of playing that game that day. The game was lost. Dez not chasing one interception means nothing to me.

Dez owned norman while in washington. IN fact it was so bad that norman made up fake quotes that dez said in 16 because he was beaten so bad and then later had to admit to it.
Ok so Romo's out of the game means no one has to give it their all. Got it.