More fun to watch Dez or Cooper?

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
Im not really the type of fan to sit around and hate on current or former players each chance I get. With that said I love Dez and Cooper.. but if I'm answering the question that this thread is asking(which a lot of you are not) my answer goes to Dez.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dez was fun to watch because he had so much talent, but he seemed to live off talent alone.

Cooper is fun to watch because he's a better route runner and better understands the nuances of the game.

Cooper.

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
I love both WR’s and I think they are both great with very different styles of play. It’s honestly super close for me, curious to see what y’all think

More fun to watch, 88 or 19?

Both receivers are fun to watch.

Let's get Dez back. I want that side-by-side comparison on the field together.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I love both WR’s and I think they are both great with very different styles of play. It’s honestly super close for me, curious to see what y’all think

More fun to watch, 88 or 19?
Cooper. Dez was frustrating because he dropped a lot of passes.

Verdict

Reaction score
Cooper and it’s not even close. Too many stupid plays by Dez and piss poor route running. One trick pony who wouldn’t do anything to improve his game.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Dez was a beast but the limited routes drove me unsane and Amari always seems open

kskboys

Reaction score
Dez was extremely frustrating to watch. Refused to use his talent to get open. I still don't comprehend the why of it.