More proof why Dak is garbage

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would not pay Dak I would draft a rookie and sign a vet like Stafford or Darnold who can still get us Dak like results for cheaper.

Or I would just tank on this season and hope Miami gets the #1 pick so we can trade and draft Lawrence.

Dak is not the problem.. He's also not the answer.

Like Romo.. You just can't pay them that kind of money and win championships because there is just too much to overcome and truly elite QB's aren't overcoming their contracts.

These type of post just confuse me....the faith you have in this organization finding a quarterback and then you suggest they go get a Stafford and Darnold who are even worse than Dak. It just makes no sense but I know some of you guys think anyone can do what Dak does in this offense. I surely don't think Dak is the only one but the list is a lot shorter than some of you think and Darnold and Stafford surely aren't not hat list. People give Darnold the pass because he plays with crap.....meanwhile, Robby Anderson is having a great year with Bridgewater right now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
These type of post just confuse me....the faith you have in this organization finding a quarterback and then you suggest they go get a Stafford and Darnold who are even worse than Dak. It just makes no sense but I know some of you guys think anyone can do what Dak does in this offense. I surely don't think Dak is the only one but the list is a lot shorter than some of you think and Darnold and Stafford surely aren't not hat list. People give Darnold the pass because he plays with crap.....meanwhile, Robby Anderson is having a great year with Bridgewater right now.

I’m comparing salaries and what I get when I compare players.

Dak’s next man up salary is a joke.

We’re 1-3 and he wants money like he is a difference maker. Dak never had and never will effect outcomes of games consistently and he’s a freaking QB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

We’re 1-3 and he wants money like he is a difference maker. Dak never had and never will effect outcomes of games consistently and he’s a freaking QB.
And you think Stafford won't get paid?

Dak is doing his job. Talk to the historic defense. They are the ones breaking records along with Dak but for the wrong reasons.

CWR

Reaction score

You must've forgot where we pulled ahead during the Seattle game and the defense folded. Did you also forget the dime he threw to Gallup vs the Rams, or is it his fault the refs called a ticky tac opi? Oh and the Atlanta game didn't count either. Basically 3 out 4 games just didn't count.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
You must've forgot where we pulled ahead during the Seattle game and the defense folded. Did you also forget the dime he threw to Gallup vs the Rams, or is it his fault the refs called a ticky tac opi? Oh and the Atlanta game didn't count either. Basically 3 out 4 games just didn't count.

Once again this it nitpicking. The Seattle game at the end of the first half he threw a pick that led to 7 Seattle points. End of the game he took a horrible sack to run out the clock then threw a pick.

Rams game he did make the throw to gallop. What about the rest of the half where the offense put up a whopping 3 points.

you can’t give him credit every time we come back when he is part of the reason we had to come back In the first place.

again I’ll ask this on here.... people blaming the defense. What about last years team. Last years defense wasn’t bad.... at least nowhere near this one. Daks teams couldn’t win an extremely weak division.

CWR

Reaction score
Once again this it nitpicking. The Seattle game at the end of the first half he threw a pick that led to 7 Seattle points. End of the game he took a horrible sack to run out the clock then threw a pick.

Rams game he did make the throw to gallop. What about the rest of the half where the offense put up a whopping 3 points.

you can’t give him credit every time we come back when he is part of the reason we had to come back In the first place.

again I’ll ask this on here.... people blaming the defense. What about last years team. Last years defense wasn’t bad.... at least nowhere near this one. Daks teams couldn’t win an extremely weak division.

You're accusing me of nit picking when you are bringing up an example from the end of the first half. Never mind taking the lead with two minutes left??

Last years team collapsed. Dak was not a part of the solution. Ive said it before he started off great against weak competition and then the entire offense went in the tank, Dak included.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
dak haters are embarrassing.

Go outside and get a grip or get a brain scan. Do something. Youre teetering on the edge. Something is wrong with you.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
That isn't quite how it works. Let's take the team who just beat us as an example. The Browns have a horrible defense as well. So are you saying Mayfield is really good because if the Browns had a better defense they would win more games?

Also why is it when the Browns (and other teams) score on us, it's because our Defense is horrible. But when we score on another team's Defense it's because our Offense is so great? Did you ever consider that maybe their defenses are also bad, and that our Offense (and Dak) isn't as great as you think? Spoiler alert: the Falcons and Browns both have BAD defenses.

Look at Bakers numbers and who carries that offense.

It's a run based offense. Baker is a game manager.

Dak drives this offense. He carries it.

Two completely different players.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score

More like Dak is trying to carry it, he isn't able to. We saw this experiment in the past when Dez was released and we started the season with no real #1 WR - 4 games in and we traded for Cooper. It was also the season where Zeke was suspended to start the season. We all saw clearly that Dak didn't have the ability to carry this team - even on a temporary basis. Teams would stack the box because they knew that Prescott wasn't likely to beat them with his arm - nothing has changed.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look at Bakers numbers and who carries that offense.

It's a run based offense. Baker is a game manager.

Two completely different players.

Well, he's been driving us to the toilet bowl pretty much every year.
So you're content with his driving abilities?
From 8-8 we are currently 1-3 and headed for another at best 8-8 season.
Dak is a GREAT driver!!!!!:banghead:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You and your fellow Dak-Trolls have found your new Dak-Excuse(Defense).....trust me it won't be enough to keep him in Dallas come the spring!!!
Yeah, because losing when the offense is scoring 31.5 ppg and the defense is allowing 36.5 ppg is clearly a problem with the offense … :facepalm:

It's almost as if you don't understand how ridiculous you are, but how could you not?

Bullet22

Reaction score
Blaming the qb is easy...but I put more blame on the rb, Zeke....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, because losing when the offense is scoring 31.5 ppg and the defense is allowing 36.5 ppg is clearly a problem with the offense … :facepalm:

It's almost as if you don't understand how ridiculous you are, but how could you not?
How about last season or the year before you had those Garrett excuses galore.
You know when the Saints scored 12 points and we lost or the Pats 13 and we lost...or in Philly not even 1 TD in the game to lose the division!
Man when it pertains to DAK-Excuses you guys give the word ridiculous new levels of grandeur!!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about last season or the year before you had those Garrett excuses galore.
You know when the Saints scored 12 points and we lost or the Pats 13 and we lost...or in Philly not even 1 TD in the game to lose the division!
Man when it pertains to DAK-Excuses you guys give the word ridiculous new levels of grandeur!!
lol, so you are backing away and having to talk about last season. Of course, you didn't talk about "last season" when the Cowboys were 13-3. You figure out what's convenient for your narrative, even if your standard has to change to make it fit your narrative.