Reaction score
Right on schedule.... muahahahahahahaha

BJ24Qrr.gif
:laugh:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

The QB at the bottom of the pile?

What the hell's going on over there?

Jason Garrett really does have the sabotage going swimmingly well there. Only a matter of time until he becomes the HC there. Anyone want to guess how long this season will go before Garrett is handed the keys midseason?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jason Garrett really does have the sabotage going swimmingly well there. Only a matter of time until he becomes the HC there. Anyone want to guess how long this season will go before Garrett is handed the keys midseason?
depends on if they have a winning record or not, and how well they play.
If they dont win look sloppy, and bad game mgmt, then it might happen.

I think joe needs a anger mgmt class, and a course on how to get along with others.
He seems like an angry dictator right now.

However that doesnt explain the fight among the players, that is an odd one.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
depends on if they have a winning record or not, and how well they play.
If they dont win look sloppy, and bad game mgmt, then it might happen.

I think joe needs a anger mgmt class, and a course on how to get along with others.
He seems like an angry dictator right now.

However that doesnt explain the fight among the players, that is an odd one.

I don't think the reports are exactly favouring team chemistry at the moment. And why wouldn't Garrett want to become HC there? Worked here.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I don't think the reports are exactly favoring team chemistry at the moment. And why wouldn't Garrett want to become HC there? Worked here.
Well I think he would love to be HC there, and it could be why he was hired, as a bkup to judge.
Judge may get himself fired, as it seems he is not ready for prime time as a HC.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Judge seems like he has a real authoritarian type style more suited for HS.

Jimmy Johnson was an authoritarian type and as long as Giants front office supports him then he can continue. Last authoritarian HC NY had was Tom Coughlin that worked out pretty well for NY. They are a team who needs to have players shaken up

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I think some of you guys are sadly mistaken about what is happening up there. Joe Judge came highly recommended by Bill B in NE. That team has not had any type of real coach since Coughlin left. I would bet my house this is exactly what the Mara's want right now. Some one to take these whiny, entitled, soft, diva football players and make them work. I wish we had that here honestly. Maybe our d wouldn't fold like a cheap lawn chair every time the game gets tough. Judge ain't going anywhere, not this year at least.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s really bad news for NY. I like a coach to get pissed and run his guys. Sounds like a lot of competition and emotion.

Nothing wrong with any of that, IMO.

I agree but I'm sure he'll hear from the NFLPA, not that he'll care (or at least I wouldn't). Sometimes, the coach has to send a message.

Beaker42

Reaction score
This is the tweet that has me crying:

“After doing 100 yard runs — and not hard enough for Joe Judge’s liking — players are now lined up on the foal line doing push ups. There is dead silence except for Joe Judge’s whistle and his expletives. … So many expletives.”

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree but I'm sure he'll hear from the NFLPA, not that he'll care (or at least I wouldn't). Sometimes, the coach has to send a message.

I guess as long as they are not in full pads it would be alright for the NFLPA. lol