Twitter: More trouble at Giants camp

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
That’s not good… Judge might have that team winning soon.

If it goes bad, it’s going to go bad in a big way for him. If they start winning though, they’ll buy into what Judge is selling and they’re going to be a problem.

JMO.
Its stupid. How about Judge ask Saquon Barkley to do that. Players aren't stupid, they know who Judge can flex on and who he can't. Of course he would ask a rookie free agent that just signed 2 days ago to do it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Its stupid. How about Judge ask Saquon Barkley to do that. Players aren't stupid, they know who Judge can flex on and who he can't. Of course he would ask a rookie free agent that just signed 2 days ago to do it.
Coaches pick and choose who to make their points with. Remember when Jimmy Johnson cut Curvin Richards for fumbling in the game before the start of the playoffs? People were like “he wouldn’t have cut Emmitt if he had fumbled.”

lol, no… no he wouldn’t have.

MikeB80

Reaction score
That giants team is going to be one physical group. Their head coach is actually in charge and has complete command.

this brawl will be a good thing for them. The players all love the guy and this will make them even closer.

The giants are always at their best when they are physical defensive team that runs the ball and they are setup to be that way again this year.

to bad the giants are not on hard knocks. This would have been interesting to see.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Jason Garrett really does have the sabotage going swimmingly well there. Only a matter of time until he becomes the HC there. Anyone want to guess how long this season will go before Garrett is handed the keys midseason?

This is not even close to reality. The team and organization love judge and the defensive coordinator is about to put together a season that will shoot him to the top of the head coaching candidates in the near future.

Garrett is more likely to be an offensive coordinator in another organization in the next few years.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is not even close to reality. The team and organization love judge and the defensive coordinator is about to put together a season that will shoot him to the top of the head coaching candidates in the near future.

Garrett is more likely to be an offensive coordinator in another organization in the next few years.

I suppose, but I can dream, can't I? Hehe

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I guarantee you Daniel Jones was the first guy to run into that pile.

Dude is a straight savage.

This guy? :lmao2:

v59trxgtfmixz7zt128a.jpg

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson was an authoritarian type and as long as Giants front office supports him then he can continue. Last authoritarian HC NY had was Tom Coughlin that worked out pretty well for NY. They are a team who needs to have players shaken up
Jimmy and Coughlin were highly accomplished and respected coaches. I will wait this one out before placing Judge in the same rarified air as Jimmy and Coughlin.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Was Clown Garrett on the sideline chewing a wad of gum and clapping like crazy?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who cares tired of seeing all the angles, wentz , wft, and giants posts

It’s trash

Get this garbage out of the Fan Zone area...redicluous toxic trash..

A bunch if cross dressing closet drooling over our rivals=tiresome...get out!!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That’s not good… Judge might have that team winning soon.

If it goes bad, it’s going to go bad in a big way for him. If they start winning though, they’ll buy into what Judge is selling and they’re going to be a problem.

JMO.
Yup. No in between for him

Mannix

Reaction score
------I think Jerry would break out his karate if we had a team brawl with Prescott on the bottom of the pile.

He might even cut Jaclyn, because we know she would be on the very top riding it to the ground with the entire team underneath.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jimmy and Coughlin were highly accomplished and respected coaches. I will wait this one out before placing Judge in the same rarified air as Jimmy and Coughlin.

They became highly accomplished and respect coaches but does not change how they got to that point and that is running their teams with an iron fist not by babying or pampering players.

Aven8

Reaction score
That giants team is going to be one physical group. Their head coach is actually in charge and has complete command.

this brawl will be a good thing for them. The players all love the guy and this will make them even closer.

The giants are always at their best when they are physical defensive team that runs the ball and they are setup to be that way again this year.

to bad the giants are not on hard knocks. This would have been interesting to see.

I agree with this. I was very surprised how well that D played last year. They are a very tough football team. Daniel Jones however is still lousy.