More troubles for David Irving

GreenMean69

Reaction score
unfortunately for Zeke .... He was the one made an example of . It was poor timing and did himself no favors throughout the process. Lets not forget he has always had a maturity problem, hence why his Dad moved with him to College away from the family.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Surround yourself with the right people. He hasn’t and it’s getting bad. It’s hard to gain full custody of a child so him getting his baby fully clearly shows through the court system this girl is unfit
Some people like being on the edge and playing as close to the cliff as possible.
Why do you think he's still not being even considered for a contract and nobody bit on his 2nd round tender?

I actually feel a bit for the kid and hope he/she is raised responsibly and with love and discipline.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Could care less what you think ....... I like David Irving ....... he seems like a good guy at heart .......but he is dumb.

Dez is one of my favorite players ........ he lived right down the road from where I live .......... hated how the Cowboys treated him ..... but he is also dumb

There are smart players in the NFL and there are dumb players

Dumb based on what? Listening to him talk he doesn't speak in simple terms or rely on simple concepts. He also seems introspective. Exactly what has he done that shows low intelligence?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
1. multiple run ins with the law got him kicked off the Iowa State team.
2. multiple domestic violence charges over a 5 year period ....... stays with one of girls who made the charges.
3. publicly bragged about his girlfriend setting up 3 ways for him on social media (not smart enough to realize how that looks)
4. suspended for 4 games of the 2017-18 season due to a failed drug test, claims to have failed because of energy drink.
5. constantly claims his facebook was hacked because of outrages statements.
6. publicly complained about losing a nipple ring in practice ....... made coaches have to answer questions about it.

HanD

Reaction score
As is Brady.

i'm still not sure what religion has to do with anything. almost all religions teach you to be a good person. being catholic or christian doesn't guarantee that you are a good person and incapable of doing something bad. many call themselves christian or catholic and don't go to church or practice what is preached. you can be buddhist, follow islam or judaism, it doesn't necessarily dictate your behaviors. some that are devout turn radical and are racist hateful people.

but while brady was raised catholic and got married in a catholic church:

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865620562/The-unique-spirituality-of-Tom-Brady.html

The New England Patriots quarterback, a symbol of success, fame and fortune, believes in everything. According to The New York Times’ Mark Leibovich, Brady’s faith falls on a more spiritual path since he doesn’t believe in a specific God or religious practice. Rather, he has a mix of everything.

Leibovich surveyed Brady’s house and saw Bibles all over the place. And back in 2009, Brady and his supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen got married in a small Catholic church in Santa Monica, California. Leibovich also saw menorahs in Brady’s apartment.

“We’re not Jewish,” Brady told Leibovich. “But I think we’re into everything. … I don’t know what I believe. I think there’s a belief system, I’m just not sure what it is.”