More troubles for David Irving

Verdict

Reaction score
I still fear my ex-wife to this very day and we've been done and zero contact for over 7 years. Much of it due to my getting the hell out of Dodge and staying away... She's tried, my brothers and sisters... she's tried.
I Fear Her. I fear no man, but I fear her.

No joke.

She's a lot of the reason I stayed a Ghost Writer for longer than I've needed to.

A smart man knows what to fear.

Hayseed

Reaction score
I had a friend who used to be a cop, went to work for Blackwater. When he was a cop he used to tell guys all the time............" If you are in a heated argument with a wife or girlfriend the best thing you can do is literally turn your back and.........RUN! Go ANYWHERE, but just get out of THERE until she and yourself cool off. LOL " If you dont,.... things stand a VERY GOOD chance of ending VERY badly for you. IMO he is 100% correct.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I had a friend who used to be a cop, went to work for Blackwater. When he was a cop he used to tell guys all the time............" If you are in a heated argument with a wife or girlfriend the best thing you can do is literally turn your back and.........RUN! Go ANYWHERE, but just get out of THERE until she and yourself cool off. LOL " If you dont,.... things stand a VERY GOOD chance of ending VERY badly for you. IMO he is 100% correct.
Zeke tried to get away from his... She stalked him and made false accusations because her gravy train was leaving the station without her...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Tonite he was granted custody of his daughter. Shortly after his girlfriend posted pictures of her battered and bruised up saying "he will say its from Jiu Jitsu , what do you guys think?". I will NOT post those pictures. You can follow Fisher on twitter on link below for more info... I hope this ends well for everyone.

She very well may have some bruises but then tell me she didn't get them from someone other than Irving while sparing during training as a MMA fighter. The courts do a lot of vetting to determine child custody and if he got custody of his daughter chances are pretty good that they found no beatings of girl friends going on.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
David Irving will have this kinda crap going on around him his entire career ....... he is just dumb.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Same ppl that are so quick to call a player "dumb" etc usually live in glass houses

Could care less what you think ....... I like David Irving ....... he seems like a good guy at heart .......but he is dumb.

Dez is one of my favorite players ........ he lived right down the road from where I live .......... hated how the Cowboys treated him ..... but he is also dumb

There are smart players in the NFL and there are dumb players

cern

Reaction score
there could be a line of distinction between being dumb and making poor decisions. schools, churches, and parents have been telling their kids for centuries to abstain from certain physical pleasures until marriage. how's that worked out. nature wants us to do certain things to ensure species survival. matters not who tells us to go against nature.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You didn't just get it wrong, you made crap up and got busted. The three month timeline includes rehab and getting ready to play so no he won't be rusty. The thing we've learned here is we can't expect much out of you. except fake news.
Very well done........... :clap:

ksadler1

Reaction score

He is absolutely 100% correct. I'm in no way trying to minimize domestic violence, but it is very easy to ruin someone's life by making false accusations. In most states, if you are ever convicted of a DV charge, you can never own a firearm again. If you're career is in law enforcement, military or any other profession that requires you to be armed, you're screwed. If you don't think your significant other would do something like that to you, think again. It happens a lot more than what you guys think...

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He is absolutely 100% correct. I'm in no way trying to minimize domestic violence, but it is very easy to ruin someone's life by making false accusations. In most states, if you are ever convicted of a DV charge, you can never own a firearm again. If you're career is in law enforcement, military or any other profession that requires you to be armed, you're screwed. If you don't think your significant other would do something like that to you, think again. It happens a lot more than what you guys think...
Reuban Foster's ex just testified in Court she made everything up to destroy his life

She even stole Rolexes and money from him

All Goodell did by railroading Zeke was make these guys targets.......sitting ducks

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-says-lied-alleged-domestic-violence-incident

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Surround yourself with the right people. He hasn’t and it’s getting bad. It’s hard to gain full custody of a child so him getting his baby fully clearly shows through the court system this girl is unfit