Morning Game Day Thread!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
#1 overall pick QB’s are 0-12 since 2002 in their openers in 1st year.

Carr against us in Texans first game was last time.

Valkyr

Reaction score
On top of everything else, Brady still has every hair on his head.

I hope he has tiny manhood or something.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Garoppolo and SF appears to heading for a big day vs the Cards

Come on Arizona, make it a game

blueblood70

Reaction score
Teams win. Not just the QB alone.
again those QBs show why they got paid the other consistently show why they shouldnt have..special begets special money..Wentz Goff an Dak can argue who better all day none deserve the contracts that Wilson, Mahomes, and Rogers got..

you want to win , why not get a Minshew type stay under control efficient and win with defense and no mistakes.. why pay a QB that kind of money and they give you nothing special? lets stop protecting Dak , like many of his tier 2 guys Good isnt great, good should to get paid like that..

fivetwos

Reaction score
he did play like a box safety..played well but not what they had to pay for them well.. he had some influence on the game but it wasn't special thats the point draft picks and future giant contract say NO..you arent making your point..Maybe if he was S that could influence the pass game like stop Ryan from getting 400 yards maybe a a few iNts etc..thats a S thats not a box S..I wouldn't have traded that kind of stock and money for any safety really..would have to be a HOF type in their prime, Adams is far from a HOF type S..hes just really good..how those jets do with him, he win them many games? guess No and they let him go..No one is claiming Adams bad he wasnt worth the price..

Seahawks would win without him, that i know..
I had eight beers already and cant read that.

Id rather be me.