Morning Game Day Thread!

reddyuta

Reaction score
really the bucs have to stop Kamara to stop the saints and they cant do it.

Qcard

Reaction score
WRONG we as in the majority who rank the Élite vs the non elite.. everyone knows Dak not elite and sure get paid but how much and for how long thats the issue.. Bridgewater, Minshew and others all you need vs overpaying the wrong ones..so laugh it up QB pay scales are of of control doesnt mean fans cant express it and its very obvious where they rank..

want proof Watson just got paid , didnt produce..maybe some day but hasn't ..many of the top paid QBs have been to a SB, won one, and have been names MVP f the league.. only a rare few have got it so far that havent at least won an Conference Championship even if they rode the bench they at least were there..

Watson, cousins, and soon Dak will be the only ones without it..the others have at least tasted it.. so what we meaning all fans that take issue with the way qbs who havent earned it get paid are wrong? sorry that would be a lie..

should be warning to owners to pull back and be smarter on who they pay..
Let me hold that crystal ball when you are finished guessing...

Shameful post

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
if Dak threw 2 INTs and had 2 lost fumbles, what are the chances he doesn't get all the blame?

Seems like there are some people who hold Dak to a higher standard than Wentz even while claiming that Wentz is head and shoulders better than Dak does and doesn't need as much help as Dak does in order to win games and consistently play well. Some insist that Wentz is elite and that Dak is average or below average and yet still will hold Dak to higher standards while giving Wentz leeway and excuses when he doesn't play well.

Wentz not having the perfect team around him is supposed to be something that cuts him some slack or gives him the benefit of the doubt.

Dak not having the perfect team around him in the meantime is used to discredit or devalue his talents as a QB.

fivetwos

Reaction score
cant handle your liquor , you are cut off..:rolleyes:
Jamal Adams is an impact player.

Was he supposed to stop 400 yards passing in a prevent defense in today's NFL himself?

Did you watch the part of the game when they took control?

Have you EVER seen the guy play?

Dont try to insult me. Not worth it. Go back to what you were doing.

JayFord

Reaction score
I thought i was going to watch the browns game and i tried and concluded

idk what that team is about but someone needs to interject....either make the playoffs or stop wasting peoples time

HungryLion

Reaction score
How does Tom Brady feel right now. Watching his teammates make mistakes he never had to deal with at New England.

blocked field goals. Defense jumping offsides on 4th down. He must be flabbergasted