FEATURED Morning Pops!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. I'm watering my flower bed, but it looks like the sprinkler is too far away. I should get out there and move it, but I'm cooling down right now. Ok, y'all made me feel guilty so I moved it. I can't count on these hurricanes to deliver free water on demand.

One of my nieces had major surgery earlier this month. She had to be admitted to the hospital for lancing of a boil on her butt. Fortunately she was kept out of intensive care and off life support. She got a brand new donut which she proudly totes around like the famed Red Donut of Courage or Lombardi Trophy. I saw the donut and had to clamp my mouth shut. I could have escalated the problem with my warped sense of humor. Fresh stories for the therapist which would just want my autograph.

Lately I've been having vivid dreams. The last one seems like a Hallmark channel exclusive. Maybe tonight I'll dream about the Texas Tongs of Shame, directed by Clint Eastwood, T.o.S. by Stephen Spielberg or Tongs Gone Wild by Peewee Herman. I may just drink coffee tonight. Have a good evening everyone.
Replace the coffee with a double shot of scotch and everything will be fine.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who have decided to stop in and visit Pops today.

So, turns out that we are teaching two of the boys here at home. It started as a help in a bind type thing but it's kinda taken on a new life and so, now we have the boys coming over and doing their online school work here at the house. It's interesting how they are doing this. Not sure this is going to work for these kids. I guess we'll see.

Coach, nonsense! Don't be discouraged by a bad outing on the smoker. Hell, that's the real reason they made good whiskey! That and the Scots invention of Golf. You gotta just shake it off and move on to another adventure. Just grill yourself up a good steak or a burger and get back in the saddle. Hard to fail with either of those. After that, you'll be ready to go try another smoker meal! Go buy you a piece of meat with a nice fat back on it and just go low and slow on the smoker and you'll be right back in the groove!

Dreams of movies from the Hallmark channel. IDK, if ever I find myself doing that, I want you should shoot me in the head. That sounds more like a nightmare xelda.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all having a great Tuesday going.

Everybody, have a great, great day!

Xelda

Reaction score
OK, OK, I'll lance it for a nickel.
Get your big hunting knife out and debate cleaning it with her in the room. Then say you're going to see if you can your great great grandfather's sword from the Civil War. Add that it shouldn't be too rusty and offer her a tetanus shot. I suspect drawers will swiftly be pulled up and you'll have to deal with a screaming drama queen. That's when you use the hammer of anesthesia.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Get your big hunting knife out and debate cleaning it with her in the room. Then say you're going to see if you can your great great grandfather's sword from the Civil War. Add that it shouldn't be too rusty and offer her a tetanus shot. I suspect drawers will swiftly be pulled up and you'll have to deal with a screaming drama queen. That's when you use the hammer of anesthesia.
I'm betting the drawers being pulled up as well as the screaming would start the moment ksk walked in.

kskboys

Reaction score
Man, there's a host of discussion topics w/ a girl's tooshie showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!