FEATURED Morning Pops!

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
Morning Pops,

When I signed on and saw all of the yellow ribbons, I was shocked to learn of his passing.

That was a great tribute, Sarge.

RIP CBZ40.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Good morning Cbz -- Coffee made yet and good morning Zaxor -how are you my friend

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
justbob;2886791 said:
Good morning Cbz -- Coffee made yet and good morning Zaxor -how are you my friend

I'm doing much better my dear friend and I hope you and yours are well.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Juke99;2886800 said:
Yo...long time.

Ditto for you.

Hey, I was busy being sick... And how is the music business treating ya John... I absolutely love what you have done so far

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Sarge;2886807 said:
Mornin Pops, mornin' everyone. :)

Morning Sarge How's the weather did I ever tell ya I use to live in Elmira...but I have been everywhere man...Hey sounds like that would be a good song
:)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor;2886808 said:
Morning Sarge How's the weather did I ever tell ya I use to live in Elmira...but I have been everywhere man...Hey sounds like that would be a good song
:)

Nope- you never told me that before - it's a small small world. Have a great day Zax. ;)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Zaxor;2886806 said:
Hey, I was busy being sick... And how is the music business treating ya John... I absolutely love what you have done so far

Hope you're feeling better now.

Music business is like a stuck up girl that you're trying to get a date with. :) I've got 13 songs signed with different publishers...so maybe...sooner or later???

Thank you for the kind words...they mean a lot.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Juke99;2886814 said:
Hope you're feeling better now.

Music business is like a stuck up girl that you're trying to get a date with. :) I've got 13 songs signed with different publishers...so maybe...sooner or later???

Thank you for the kind words...they mean a lot.

Well I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for ya... Hey did I ever tell ya I was born in Rahway, NJ and lived in Islein just a stone throw from ya...but than I have been everywhere man LOL

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Zaxor;2886821 said:
Well I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for ya... Hey did I ever tell ya I was born in Rahway, NJ and lived in Islein just a stone throw from ya...but than I have been everywhere man LOL

You sure do get around. ;)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99;2886815 said:
Yo, bugle boy...how u b?

Doin' ok. Went up to the cabin for the night. Had to get away. How's about you's?