Mort: Cowboys expect to trade Romo to Texans or Broncos ***MERGE***

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I think Jags are going to run away with the nfl south. They are killing it in FA. They are going to get Fournette in the draft and take off.
Did you sleep through last year? Because that was pretty much the conventional wisdom and they're back picking in the top 5. Blake Bortles had games where he looked like he was throwing a beach ball.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Jags are going to run away with the nfl south. They are killing it in FA. They are going to get Fournette in the draft and take off.
Problem is Bortles is a drunk. Apparently he has Manziel level alcohol issues and they contributed heavily to his struggles last.

If he can get it together, I definitely see them making some noise

Reaction score
Reason #1 why I don't believe the trade rumor... full $19 million cap hit this year if Romo traded. And we have an entire defensive backfield to replace. Don't be suckers, fellas.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Reason #1 why I don't believe the trade rumor... full $19 million cap hit this year if Romo traded. And we have an entire defensive backfield to replace. Don't be suckers, fellas.

They'll redo his contract as a pay cut first...so it wont be $19mil due.

revospeed

Reaction score
Problem is Bortles is a drunk. Apparently he has Manziel level alcohol issues and they contributed heavily to his struggles last.

If he can get it together, I definitely see them making some noise

He was dating the hottest woman I've ever seen and is no longer dating her. That would drive me to drink too and explain his regression.

conner01

Reaction score
Trading or releasing pre June 1 is same and clears cap space

GoJacks

Reaction score
That number wouldn't change until June if he is released. Are there going to be a lot of hot DB FA's available then?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I suppose they are going to have their pick of the leftovers when they finally get that money on June 2nd. Newsflash: if they are trying to fill their holes with June 2nd players, they aren't going to get anyone worth the wait.