Mort: Cowboys expect to trade Romo to Texans or Broncos ***MERGE***

Nexx

Reaction score
Reason #1 why I don't believe the trade rumor... full $19 million cap hit this year if Romo traded. And we have an entire defensive backfield to replace. Don't be suckers, fellas.

instead of the full $14 million if we release him? oh noes $5 million!

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Reason #1 why I don't believe the trade rumor... full $19 million cap hit this year if Romo traded. And we have an entire defensive backfield to replace. Don't be suckers, fellas.

Yeah, but they don't get the June 1 savings until June 1. Good luck finding a starting defensive backfield after June 1. They can absorb the hit if they want.

LittleD

Reaction score
LOL someone doesn't understand the cap.

And after all the lessons that have been provided on the board over the last 6 months. That man needs to head
back to grade school. Of course, that's surmising that he has half a brain.

revospeed

Reaction score
Lindsey Duke giggity giggity

I know you can throw a rock down any sorority row and hit 5 girls who look like her, but there's just something.... maybe two things that put her above them.

Anyways, I hope Romo gets traded to the Texans, balls out and Denver sucks with their scrub QBs and John Elway has egg on his face.

erod

Reaction score
Keep in mind that Schefter took credit for information on Romo earlier in the week that Todd Archer uncovered.