Mort: Cowboys expect to trade Romo to Texans or Broncos ***MERGE***

Daillest88

Reaction score
Omg browns got a 2nd too. Only if they could draft good players lol

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Hahaha wow, I can't believe Texans had to give up a second just to get rid of Brock. That's gotta be a shot to your pride if you're Brock.

cowboys1985

Reaction score
Cleveland just did Dallas a huge favor. Now its officially a bidding war between Denver and Houston. Denver was talking tough about not trading for Romo because they thought Texans never had the cap space. Well now they do. I'm more optimistic in landing a 4th round pick now .

Reaction score
That number wouldn't change until June if he is released. Are there going to be a lot of hot DB FA's available then?
The money leftover on June 2 would be to sign our draft class. So we would be signing free agents now, knowing that.

Ken

Reaction score
Cleveland just did Dallas a huge favor. Now its officially a bidding war between Denver and Houston. Denver was talking tough about not trading for Romo because they thought Texans never had the cap space. Well now they do. I'm more optimistic in landing a 4th round pick now .
Houston gave up a 2nd to move his contract..i smell a 1 and maybe more. They cannot come up empty.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
lindsey-duke-hot.jpg

She's a little too ugly in the face for my taste.