Mortensen: Pederson not safe in Philly

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yea I read where he and Roseman are turning on each other and Lurie doesn't know who to believe.

I'm guessing Lurie would rather keep both to clean up the mess and fire them after next season. Neither job is very attractive job right now.......

mardwin

Reaction score
He should be fired for the crap he pulled against the Commanders. I have no love for the Giants but he messed with the integrity of the game. The last few weeks of the season, both the Jets and Jags were playing to win without having secured the number #1 pick and this embarrassment of franchise would pull that crap on national TV.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He should be fired for the crap he pulled against the Commanders. I have no love for the Giants but he messed with the integrity of the game. The last few weeks of the season, both the Jets and Jags were playing to win without having secured the number #1 pick and this embarrassment of franchise would pull that crap on national TV.

What crap is that?

Using a meaningless game for him to evaluate another QB?

fivetwos

Reaction score
The media and fans are killing the team and want him gone....they wanted him gone anyway before that last game mess.

I sincerely doubt the idea of tanking was not discussed throughout the organization. No way Pedersen did that on his own.

The big problem was they were the better team that night and the tanking became obvious given how DP handled it.

Someone may have to fall on the sword here. That's usually the lowest ranked person, which is the HC in this case.

csirl

Reaction score
The fact that he was confident enough to go into 'preseason mode'shows that he knows he's keeping his job. Otherwise he'd have played to win.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Sounds like players have gone to the owner. Wasn’t Kelce vocal during the game.

+1 .......You have wonder if he's lost the locker room but throwing the final game has Howie Roseman written all over it IMO. It's like Collingsworth(ms) said, players and coaches typically are not wired that way......just not. Remember Roseman once bragging about the strategy he used to draft Wentz, moving from the teen rounds to top 10 and from there to top 5.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Laurie needs to keep DP... it's funny watching him piss away a game cause he rather pass and lose than run and win.

cern

Reaction score
What's happening in philly shows the importance of a gm to be a good bean counter. Howie put too many beans in one man's pocket, causing an exodus of other important pieces to the puzzle. These ain't Jack's beans. There's only so many to go around. Hope Stephen doesn't make the same mistake with dak.

visionary

Reaction score

“Integrity of the game”

Keeping and incompetent HC for 10 years just because you are comfortable with him does not affect the integrity of the game

having your incompetent self as the GM for life does not affect the integrity of the game

but playing the back up to evaluate him in a totally meaningless game trashed the integrity of the game ?

If the owner does things blatantly detrimental to the team year after year after year that’s ok but if the HC does something that might help him in one game that’s detrimental to the integrity of the game?

Please spare me

cowboyec

Reaction score
so much for the decade of dominance by their iron feathered hand.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
screw philly.
screw'm all.
:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin: