Mortensen: Pederson not safe in Philly

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Yea I read where he and Roseman are turning on each other and Lurie doesn't know who to believe.

I'm guessing Lurie would rather keep both to clean up the mess and fire them after next season. Neither job is very attractive job right now.......
Where did you read that?

Praxit

Reaction score
..poor guy, he wins them their 1st super bowl, now he's trash.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Eagles SB was due to Frank Reich. Team has never been.the same since he left. Pederson is a fraud.
and the move of letting Foles leave was the fatal blow. He was a good leader and fit there. Wentz just isnt a leader.

stiletto

Reaction score
That team is a mess, salary cap, coaching, QB...as bad of a season as we had I don't think the future could look any worse for the Eagles. I love it.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Its warranted

How do you go 4-11-1 when you're the only team in the nfc east with the same coaches and players from a successful past and not mauled by injuries

The Eagles had a **** ton of injuries too. OL and WR's. What were you watching?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The reason why the Eagles and particularly Pederson are being vilified isn't so much that they tanked, but the way they tanked. To play a competitive game for three quarters and then throw in a guy that hasn't played not looked prepared to play is much worse than sitting important players the last week of the season. And if he was really trying to win....why wouldn't he put in his highly paid healthy QB that has been stewing on the sideline ever since Hurts took over the job? Pederson is full of crap, and I am actually glad that his own players have come out as being pissed about the move.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Please. After that "wink, wink, let's tank" game, Pederson is as safe as a runner strolling through our DL and linebackers.
For this season. Players will quit on him easily next year and he will be fired

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The reason why the Eagles and particularly Pederson are being vilified isn't so much that they tanked, but the way they tanked. To play a competitive game for three quarters and then throw in a guy that hasn't played not looked prepared to play is much worse than sitting important players the last week of the season. And if he was really trying to win....why wouldn't he put in his highly paid healthy QB that has been stewing on the sideline ever since Hurts took over the job? Pederson is full of crap, and I am actually glad that his own players have come out as being pissed about the move.

100%....it was poorly done from the start. If they had let Studfield (ms) start the game, I doubt many would have questioned it or cared.

exciter

Reaction score
He should be fired for the crap he pulled against the Commanders. I have no love for the Giants but he messed with the integrity of the game. The last few weeks of the season, both the Jets and Jags were playing to win without having secured the number #1 pick and this embarrassment of franchise would pull that crap on national TV.
Hurts was 7 of 20 for 72 yards, a 35% completion rate, 3.6 ypc, int ands 25 QBR. Maybe, just maybe he was pulled because he sucks!