Twitter: Mosher: Wait until you hear some of the stories about Jason Garrett and this team next week

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Says there’s a lack of accountability. If Philly wins next week, there will be a lot of drama released. I also recall that there is a division amongst the defense. Broaddus talked about it earlier this season. Some are Pro-Marinelli, and some are Pro-Richard (Jaylon and D-Law). Might be why our defense sucks and can’t do anything right.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
If true this will be fascinating because Garrett has built his "vision" on preaching accountability.

"Fight"
"Compete"
all these flashy slogans, etc.

I mean, I know it's just a slogan on a t shirt and I get that, but the fact is this is how he has built his vision for his tenure as head coach. This is how he sold and positioned himself

if it was all a facade and the evidence is about to come pouring out, it's going to be ugly. Even uglier than any of us might suspect.....

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Says there’s a lack of accountability. If Philly wins next week, there will be a lot of drama released. I also recall that there is a division amongst the defense. Broaddus talked about it earlier this season. Some are Pro-Marinelli, and some are Pro-Richard (Jaylon and D-Law). Might be why our defense sucks and can’t do anything right.

If that's the case it's on Garrett. He needed to can Marinelli years ago

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
If true this will be fascinating because Garrett has built his "vision" on preaching accountability.

"Fight"
"Compete"

I mean, I know it's just a slogan on a t shirt and I get that, but the fact is this is how he has built his vision for his tenure as head coach. This is how he sold and positioned himself

if it was all a facade and the evidence is about to come pouring out, it's going to be ugly.
You don't think it's already been proven that it's all a facade, and has been for years?

CB61

Reaction score

Well the defense held Philadelphia to 17 points and I would say you could even say less than that because of the NFL offense I did not see time with possession yet but I'll guarantee you the defense played over half the game? Pretty tough when you keep getting putting on the field most of the game? But I would have to agree there seems to be some division or some issue somewhere there

phildadon86

Reaction score

Yeah its weird. You can almost see the division on the D. The whole coaching staff needs to be jettisoned right down to the towel boy and water boy.

CB61

Reaction score
Well the defense held Philadelphia to 17 points and I would say you could even say less than that because of the NFL offense I did not see time with possession yet but I'll guarantee you the defense played over half the game? Pretty tough when you keep getting putting on the field most of the game? But I would have to agree there seems to be some division or some issue somewhere there
36 1/2 minutes the defense was on the field

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score

"Fight"
"Compete"

if it was all a facade and the evidence is about to come pouring out, it's going to be ugly. Even uglier than any of us might suspect.....

behind those slognas is the real truth sort of like in that movie from the 80s called "they live" with roddy piper.

behind "fight" it really says "lay down and die"
behind "compete" it really says "give up"
behind "Jason Garett" it really says "Fraud"

ondaedg

Reaction score

Nothing wrong with our Revolutionary War British firing line D!

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
As much as ya'll despise the clapper, he's just another chess piece among other pieces on the board. We all like to pile on Garrett but its the Jones' putting all the coaches in place and running the **** show and playing GM. I doubt Garrett has any power at all. He's there to motivate and cheer. Thats it. Next coach will become the same chess piece that Garrett was. Jerry and Stephen are the ones playing chess.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
It was easy for them to chalk up losses before because we still controlled our fate. The Rams win had them talking. Now that it’s switched I wonder if we will see a big ball of quit against Skins.

EJK24

Reaction score
For the people who really think Garrett is a good coach who deserves to be absolved of blame, why would he coach this team with all these handicaps of Jerry if he really is that good?

We blame Jerry for Garrett being a puppet but last I checked, he wasnt forced to coach this team. If he was as good as some say, he should have left and coached elsewhere and been successful with more control.

Jerry is problem, Garrett is just as bad at his job.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
As much as ya'll despise the clapper, he's just another chess piece among other pieces on the board. We all like to pile on Garrett but its the Jones' putting all the coaches in place and running the **** show and playing GM. I doubt Garrett has any power at all. He's there to motivate and cheer. Thats it. Next coach will become the same chess piece that Garrett was. Jerry and Stephen are the ones playing chess.

yes ultimately its "the culture" that the jones boys installed into this team but jerry didn't ice his kicker and all the countless other time management blunders the carrot top is directly responsible for on the field.

there is actual evidence on the field during play time of how bad JG is at being a head coach.

actual evidence. tons of it.