Twitter: Mosher: Wait until you hear some of the stories about Jason Garrett and this team next week

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blame no one but Jerry with his country club creation.
JG is a wuss he should have quit long time ago and not let JJ control him.That's what any man with a self respect would have done.

Yeah, but he's made about $50 million by selling his dignity and self respect to this organization. He can disappear while being financially set.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I heard a theory on this very forum that it’s possible the O-line decided to “not run block well” for Zeke due to his holdout over the summer. Probably 99% conspiracy, but I think there is divide in this locker room.

Dak, Zeke.
The O-line
The WR’s
The entire secondary (Heath, Chido, J-Lee, Byron)
D-line and LB’s.

They’re All separated and divided. Like more than just position, but I genuinely don’t think these groups intermingle or even like each other at times. Remember, the players didn’t even know Kai Forbath’s name. Some (this was weeks ago) didn’t know their game schedules until a week before they played them...
I read somewhere that there’s a Marinelli click and a Richards click. There’s definitely some severe locker room issues that contributed to the mess we’re watching this season.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah, but he's made about $50 million by selling his dignity and self respect to this organization. He can disappear while being financially set.
Yep and now JJ will give him a cushy FO job. If he wants it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I read somewhere that there’s a Marinelli click and a Richards click. There’s definitely some severe locker room issues that contributed to the mess we’re watching this season.
I heard it also. You can’t have 2 DC. 2 different schemes or styles on one unit. Neither worked anyways.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Ugh! Just let him go somewhere else already and screw up some other team. The Jones-Garrett family relationship just needs to end. When Jason goes, make sure he takes Judd with him so our analytics and pro scouting can improve too.
Yeah I really don’t want JG having a hand in who we draft. Or JJ makes him GM so he can still control it.

gongjr

Reaction score
As much as ya'll despise the clapper, he's just another chess piece among other pieces on the board. We all like to pile on Garrett but its the Jones' putting all the coaches in place and running the **** show and playing GM. I doubt Garrett has any power at all. He's there to motivate and cheer. Thats it. Next coach will become the same chess piece that Garrett was. Jerry and Stephen are the ones playing chess.

Until this changes, its going to be a rough go for this organization

Dre11

Reaction score
If true this will be fascinating because Garrett has built his "vision" on preaching accountability.

"Fight"
"Compete"
all these flashy slogans, etc.

I mean, I know it's just a slogan on a t shirt and I get that, but the fact is this is how he has built his vision for his tenure as head coach. This is how he sold and positioned himself

if it was all a facade and the evidence is about to come pouring out, it's going to be ugly. Even uglier than any of us might suspect.....

and Romo confirmed there was accountability during the thanksgiving broadcast

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Well the defense held Philadelphia to 17 points and I would say you could even say less than that because of the NFL offense I did not see time with possession yet but I'll guarantee you the defense played over half the game? Pretty tough when you keep getting putting on the field most of the game? But I would have to agree there seems to be some division or some issue somewhere there
Only because the RB went down and didn't score on their final possession. It could've easily been 24pts.

Valkyr

Reaction score
I wonder what constitutes 'accountability' in an organization where you can bypass the impotent HC and go straight to the GM to complain if you wanted.

An GM, mind you, who can't be held accountable by the owner and has no idea what that word even means.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So when is mosher going to release these stories or is this just more made up speculation?

the_h0wey

Reaction score

Says there’s a lack of accountability. If Philly wins next week, there will be a lot of drama released. I also recall that there is a division amongst the defense. Broaddus talked about it earlier this season. Some are Pro-Marinelli, and some are Pro-Richard (Jaylon and D-Law). Might be why our defense sucks and can’t do anything right.

Can't wait

the_h0wey

Reaction score
So when is mosher going to release these stories or is this just more made up speculation?
He's too much of a fan boy and gets overly emotional on twitter, that's why I have him blocked. He's on zone under NeonDeion or something like that

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's too much of a fan boy and gets overly emotional on twitter, that's why I have him blocked. He's on zone under NeonDeion or something like that

I'm not on Twitter but I see this stuff and then you just here crickets. You either have content to share or this is just made up so you can get attention.