Most beautiful woman of all-time

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Repeat thread reminder:

Let's keep this thread focused on women (21+ preferably) please!

All other posts have been removed ..

Also, no skimpy outfits, swimsuits, etc. either but everyone has been really good about that for the most part .. :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd rather wait another year for a quality product, than have an ending that makes you wish you'd never watched it, a la 'Lost'.
Good point but even though the quality of previous seasons have varied I would ask if the director and producer has disappointed their audience thus far? And it is HBO. They pushed last season back a few months for quality purposes to an atypical July release that ran to the end of August 2017.

Now their quality control argument is stretching things to nearly 24 months afterwards. They are rising their audience's expectations--possibly to unreachable heights. Practical viewers will congratulate their final product but they are also really setting themselves up for typical undue criticism in my opinion.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good point but even though the quality of previous seasons have varied I would ask if the director and producer has disappointed their audience thus far? And it is HBO. They pushed last season back a few months for quality purposes to an atypical July release that ran to the end of August 2017.

Now their quality control argument is stretching things to nearly 24 months afterwards. They are rising their audience's expectations--possibly to unreachable heights. Practical viewers will congratulate their final product but they are also really setting themselves up for typical undue criticism in my opinion.
Hey, what was that reminder about?... Staying on topic?
:laugh:

kskboys

Reaction score
Not sure how I forgot my tween crush! Kate Jackson, that jawline and face structure :)

kate-jackson-house.jpg
Yup, the angels were all hot, but I put Farrah third behind Jaclyn and Kate.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup, the angels were all hot, but I put Farrah third behind Jaclyn and Kate.
#1 - Farrah
#2- Cheryl Ladd
#3 - Jaclyn
#4 - Everyone else

Edit: If you include the movies, put the goddess Lucy Liu at the top of the list, and move everyone else down one spot.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kate
Farrah
Jaclyn

End of discussion! :thumbup:
WRONG!!!:laugh:

Ya know, I don't remember ever seeing a single poster of Kate Jackson, nor do I remember any of Jaclyn Smith, though there probably were a couple.....but Farrah had probably the best selling poster of all time................Mic drop.