Most beautiful woman of all-time

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2ihkpNZ.jpg

jsb357

Reaction score
These threads should say "prettiest famous actresses"

So many thousands of drop-dread lookers that aren't actresses...that blow most of these away.

But I get it; famous is more familiar.

Yes but without a presence on the interwebs it's kinda hard to post evidence.

And let's face it, evidence is primary concern in a thread of this nature.

Since I did not get a pic of the cigarette girl in Vegas,
I'm gonna post one that was before my time

Donna-Reed-e1527506851849.jpeg

Xelda

Reaction score
Yes but without a presence on the interwebs it's kinda hard to post evidence.

And let's face it, evidence is primary concern in a thread of this nature.

Since I did not get a pic of the cigarette girl in Vegas,
I'm gonna post one that was before my time

Donna-Reed-e1527506851849.jpeg
They all count, jsb. I think it's wonderful to include the old ones as well. Beauty fades but it has no time frame.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
beauty is like art subjective but I like me some phoebe cates

iu
Kevin Kline is a lucky you know what. They have been married almost 30 years. Outer beauty always fades. Inner beauty is eternal despite the wrinkles everyone eventually gets. Cates does not have the same look that immortalized her in her generation but she remains just as beautiful as she always has. And always will.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Kevin Kline is a lucky you know what. They have been married almost 30 years. Outer beauty always fades. Inner beauty is eternal despite the wrinkles everyone eventually gets. Cates does not have the same look that immortalized her in her generation but she remains just as beautiful as she always has. And always will.
She is a great woman and still beautiful inside and out. K Kline is a lucky man.

Big_D

Reaction score
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

Emilia-Clarke-4.png
main-qimg-e421b946f8763ba51567702abfab6b3a-c
emilia-clarke-age.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons
My candidate to sit on the Iron Throne. Had come to grips with the long delay before the final season waiting to see if that comes true and you erase all my patience away with one post. May the Unsullied rip you limb from limb for that injustice! :mad:

Oh. And two thumbs up for Clarke too. :p

Big_D

Reaction score
My candidate to sit on the Iron Throne. Had come to grips with the long delay before the final season waiting to see if that comes true and you erase all my patience away with one post. May the Unsullied rip you limb from limb for that injustice! :mad:

Oh. And two thumbs up for Clarke too. :p

I'm on Arya's list. lol

I'm rooting for Daenerys BUT it could be Jon Snow once he finds out he's a Targaeryn and the rightful heir.. it's getting close. I think it's supposed to be April? An epic 6 episodes then it's read the books and wait for the prequel.o_O

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm on Arya's list. lol

I'm rooting for Daenerys BUT it could be Jon Snow once he finds out he's a Targaeryn and the rightful heir.. it's getting close. I think it's supposed to be April? An epic 6 episodes then it's read the books and wait for the prequel.o_O
It premieres in February from what I last read. He could always change his mind but Jon vowed to follow Daenerys and he s a man of his word. Slightly off subject but Clarke’s Q’ira may be the best looking female character to appear in the Star Wars canon (with respect to Carrie Fisher).

Eqd5vKm.jpg

0UKP2L8.jpg

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks Omer, I was trying to find a picture of her yesterday. I had a headache and a hundred pictures of her, so I gave up.

The odd thing is this isn’t even the picture of her I posted. I was shocked when I got online this morning and found this one on my post. Not sure how that happened.

Big_D

Reaction score
It premieres in February from what I last read. He could always change his mind but Jon vowed to follow Daenerys and he s a man of his word. Slightly off subject but Clarke’s Q’ira may be the best looking female character to appear in the Star Wars canon (with respect to Carrie Fisher).

UCHQ9ka.jpg

TCn20yf.jpg

I think so..

I read April and that might even be pushed back? The first half of 2019??? That's the estimate. So June 29th? lol

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...elease-date-later_us_5b7b3bbde4b018b93e96beca