Most beautiful woman of all-time

waldoputty

Reaction score
The Devil's Advocate--that movie was the one for charlize--I loved her in that movie.

liked her younger, just like a doll
Ep2HfJa.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'm really more of a Blonde fan, by nature. However, there are some very beautiful Brunettes. I think Liz Taylor probably leads that list but a couple that I thought were attractive:

Rachel Weisz. I've seen here look very beautiful and other times, not so much but when she does look beautiful, she is absolutely gorgeous.

656477b5b34de2287269da4d08e28598--northern-exposure-janine-turner.jpg

Janine Turner, Northern Exposure era. She was also really beautiful. Something about that Dark hair, blue eyes combination.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm really more of a Blonde fan, by nature. However, there are some very beautiful Brunettes. I think Liz Taylor probably leads that list but a couple that I thought were attractive:

Rachel Weisz. I've seen here look very beautiful and other times, not so much but when she does look beautiful, she is absolutely gorgeous.

Janine Turner, Northern Exposure era. She was also really beautiful. Something about that Dark hair, blue eyes combination.

Rachel in The Mummy makes my little heart go pitter-patter...

Corso

Reaction score
One of the younger ones today, Kristen Bell. Those kind-of cross eyed eyes.....umph! :flagwave:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7u14CI8kF77OZ6GiqgmCkPg2gZq4bNx2pIWxpP-TEDnUrnlxk
And a gorgeous human... Just an exemplary example of good people.
Anyone who can marry Dax Shepard and make him a better person...

Makes me have faith in my wife and how she deals with me.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
No offense but based on the most of the responses it seems like the majority of posters on this thread are old enough to collect social security.....for like the past 10 years, lol.

hey now - we just like real natural beauties, not plastic women, tatted up girls and women who are on steroids and look like men!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of the younger ones today, Kristen Bell. Those kind-of cross eyed eyes.....umph! :flagwave:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7u14CI8kF77OZ6GiqgmCkPg2gZq4bNx2pIWxpP-TEDnUrnlxk
Actually, one of her eyes is somewhat lazy. She named it "Wonky".......Not kidding, I read an interview she did in Maxim, IIRC.

But yeah, I love Kristen Bell, and don't understand the hate she gets.

Corso

Reaction score
Actually, one of her eyes is somewhat lazy. She named it "Wonky".......Not kidding, I read an interview she did in Maxim, IIRC.

But yeah, I love Kristen Bell, and don't understand the hate she gets.
Cool. Cool as heck. Embracing your imperfections is sexy. I tell that to my wife constantly and sometimes it frustrates me to keep saying it, but I get that she WANTS to hear it.
It's an insecurity that doesn't go away, but appreciates your love, no matter how often it's repeated.

Sigh... Life is Learning.

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score

oh yea, forgot about those 2.