Most hated team/rival

Swolt

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure how to post a poll or if you even can so i'm just gonna ask for you guys to post your most hated rival/team. For me it has to be the Eagles growing up in "Eagle" territory though South Jersey has a odd amount of Boy's fans.

:star:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
SJcowboys;2432099 said:
I'm not quite sure how to post a poll or if you even can so i'm just gonna ask for you guys to post your most hated rival/team. For me it has to be the Eagles growing up in "Eagle" territory though South Jersey has a odd amount of Boy's fans.

Commanders

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Commanders. Although I reserve a healthy dose of dislike for the Eagles, Giants, Steelers, and 49rs.

bigE79

Reaction score
SJcowboys;2432099 said:

growing up in STEALER COUNTRY,i despise them most of all...but all 3 nfce teams are a close second for my HATE:steelers: :eagles: :giants: :skins:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
if we are not atop the nfc or nfc east rankings that/those team(s).

cmacch

Reaction score
I hate all other NFC East teams equally. I also hate the 49ers and Patriots.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Forever will be the eagles. Followed by the giants then the foreskins. I will never forgive them for throwing snowballs and batteries at irvin.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I'll put them in order for you:

:skins: :eagles: :steelers: :49ers: :packers: :browns: :ravens: :giants:

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
Giants ... but I guess that happens when you grow up like me within 15 minutes of Giants Stadium and almost every person I know is a Giants fan.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
THUMPER;2432202 said:
I'll put them in order for you:

:skins: :eagles: :steelers: :49ers: :packers: :browns: :ravens: :giants:

Oooooo nice touch!

I'll copy you...

:dissskin: :disseags: :dissgint:

then....

:cards: :vikings: :packers:

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Born and raised in PA from 1960-1979, it's the Beagles hands down.
But the Whiners hold a special dark spot for me. "The Catch" deal was nothing special, except for WHO it happened AGAINST!! A fairly typical play that happens probably every Sunday in the NFL. The Whiners "hey-day" was at a time when the NFC Lest was them, the Lambs, the Falcons, the Aints..........and expansion game them the Panthers. These imposter's averaged maybe 6 wins between them during the time the Whiners were "all that". So, that was an 8-0 division record every year for over a decade. One year, I think it was '95, the Whiners played their division the first 8 games of the year. That's a lot of momentum going 8-0.
I'll NEVER respect all that "west coast offense-genius-Bill Walsh" bull, and I'll never give those Whiner teams any props. When they "went up", it was on Dallas' coat-tails, and when they "went down", it was Dallas who spanked 'em back to crap-ville.
I hate the Whiners...............

Fmart322

Reaction score
SJcowboys;2432099 said:

I also live in SJ and have enjoyed being a Cowboys fan living here. The Eagles rank up there as most hated but you don't have to live in the Philly market to see how. The Steelers, 49ers and of course the Commanders are the 4 top teams for me to hate.

By the way, where do you live in SJ? I live(d) in Pennsauken/Cinnaminson.

Swolt

Reaction score
I live right off the delaware bridge Carneys Point in salem county. aka the middle of nowhere

Swolt

Reaction score
lewpac;2432243 said:
Born and raised in PA from 1960-1979, it's the Beagles hands down.
But the Whiners hold a special dark spot for me. "The Catch" deal was nothing special, except for WHO it happened AGAINST!! A fairly typical play that happens probably every Sunday in the NFL. The Whiners "hey-day" was at a time when the NFC Lest was them, the Lambs, the Falcons, the Aints..........and expansion game them the Panthers. These imposter's averaged maybe 6 wins between them during the time the Whiners were "all that". So, that was an 8-0 division record every year for over a decade. One year, I think it was '95, the Whiners played their division the first 8 games of the year. That's a lot of momentum going 8-0.
I'll NEVER respect all that "west coast offense-genius-Bill Walsh" bull, and I'll never give those Whiner teams any props. When they "went up", it was on Dallas' coat-tails, and when they "went down", it was Dallas who spanked 'em back to crap-ville.
I hate the Whiners...............

Eagles fans are true whiners and blame everything on "coaches" mistakes and can't take a loss. Excuses, excuses:laugh2:

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
Well since im from Jersey
And this is mostly an Eagles fan area
I hate it,they're the rival i hate the most.
Then come the Giants and Commanders