Swolt

Reaction score
i guess it was meant to be

cowboys and indians

http://i42.***BLOCKED***/albums/e311/d0ugannn/009_224-005_M.jpg

Everson24

Reaction score
Pittsbugh Steelers.

The NFL just loves them. All the announcers love them. Everthing they do is "Steelers Football" like they have a patent on running the football or something. Even when it snows they say it is "Steelers Weather".

I hate that team

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
Well from Jersey.
You got a lot of them Eagles fans.
I hate the Eagles,there's so many fans around here that just complain about the coaching,players,etc and other excuses.
Then comes the NY Giants,and then you got the Commanders.:bang2:

RoadRunner

Reaction score
The top 3 will always be divisional but it fluctuates depending on how the season is going.

Right now its Giants, then Reskins, then Eagles.

Outside the division its Steelers, the 49ers, then Packers

Former top rivals that have lost that rivalry feeling are Browns, Rams, Vikings, and Cardinals.

Reaction score
I hate the Commanders cause they are constantly diving at the knees. If you really pay attention they take cheap shot after cheap shot. I never wish injuries on anyone but LaRon Landry is a punk and I will laugh if he ever gets hurt. I think he needs that label that Rodney Harrison holds as the dirtiest player in the nfl.

Dimuha

Reaction score
Really dislike the Eagles especially for the Irvin incident, nothing to do with results, just dislike them.. Jints and Commanders as well, but New York not so much for some reason.

As a little kid I literally hated the Niners, they made my blood boil. Never liked GB and not cause I'm from Chicago, they're like the Steelers with their holier than though attitude.

The Steelers I don't like either: Crookes refs, constant *** kissing by the NFL and fellow sports writers, the HOF issue, and their style of play is ***.

I depsise the Pstriots but only since last year, never cared for them until the media *** kissing.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Can't stand the Skins.

Then it's the Giants, Eagles.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Most hated team? The next team we play and after them the next team we play and so on. :laugh2:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I enjoy beating the Commanders more than any other team mainly because I'm in DC and love to hear the moaning on the radio from the fans the following days/weeks. But in recent years, I'd have to say our most hated rival is Philly.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2433098 said:
Most hated team? The next team we play and after them the next team we play and so on. :laugh2:

That was a pretty good one. :bow:

rangers71

Reaction score
This is a hard question to answer. I say this because my hatred usually fluctuates depending on how good the teams are in any given season. Having said that here is how they wold have to rank all time.:steelers::49ers::dissskin::disseags::dissgint:

Having my heart broken in the Super Bowls by the Steelers and the damn catch game trumps all the Commander crap I have had to deal with my whole life.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Being that I live in NY. Its the Giants hands down. Every single person it seemed last year all of the sudden became a Giants fan and it made me sick. I especially hate them because of Jacobs and Tuck.

Phoward12

Reaction score
Of course, I'm anti-Cowboy, you guys will always be #1 on the scale. The Giants and Philly are pretty much interchangeable at 2-3. Out side of the division, I like a healthy regional rivalry, so I'd say the Ravens are probably my 4th most hated team.

Swolt

Reaction score
Phoward12;2433419 said:
Of course, I'm anti-Cowboy, you guys will always be #1 on the scale. The Giants and Philly are pretty much interchangeable at 2-3. Out side of the division, I like a healthy regional rivalry, so I'd say the Ravens are probably my 4th most hated team.

What brings you to an all Cowboy message board?:suxskins::troll:

Rudy

Reaction score
I was trying to organize a list, and I came to the conclusion that I hate all 31 other teams almost equally, with recent reservation for Seattle, New York, Arizona, Carolina, and Minnesota. I really wouldn't care if all 31 other teams caught fire and burned, as long as they had replacements for us to beat.